Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. That's what it says if you try to click on it.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Yeah...I'd love to be one though.
If you want to be a tester I suggest you messege Sarah Otter and ask about becoming one (with the new build they are going to need testers (android and pc, because of the frequency of updates IoS can not test at this time)).

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
If you want to be a tester I suggest you messege Sarah Otter and ask about becoming one (with the new build they are going to need testers (android and pc, because of the frequency of updates IoS can not test at this time).
Just message her like I message you on here?

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
MysticFox
Platform
PC
I submitted the test form but it's been a long while since I have been able to play... FINALLY got my PC replaced.

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
When testers are needed, Sarah will post a link to an application form. From there they, the otters pick

Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario
Platform
iOS, PC
I'll gladly test the new rhyming engine. I hope it makes poetry a lot less complicated on mobile.

Synsamia / Miso Wong

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Synsamia/Miso Wong/ Nozno Wong
Platform
iOS
I want to become a tester. Teth and Cardqueen on US3 have been trying to help me find where to sign up but have had no luck so far. I can’t find either can someone please point me in the right direction.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I want to become a tester. Teth and Cardqueen on US3 have been trying to help me find where to sign up but have had no luck so far. I can’t find either can someone please point me in the right direction.
Read posts 33 and 34 in this thread (just a few above yours.) There's nothing to test now, so the test server is still offline and the application form is not available either.

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
There's no application process atm as there's no testing. When testers are needed, usually once builds start coming out, otters make an application form to review and accept if you meet what is needed.