Visch

Squirrel
Platform
Android
Hello,
I'm a newcomer to this game and forums but one thing that quickly jumped out at me was that there wasn't really archiving of any kind on the forums. It seems that there's only so many threads each section displays until the oldest one gets replaced by a newer thread. Perhaps I'm wrong with this entirely but the search function isn't really showing me any old, old threads on topics I'd like to read on.

While you're reading this perhaps you can consider making more sub forums such as classes for more pin pointed discussions.

Thanks

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
These forums are tops a year old. Before that other forums were used. You can find the link at the bottom of this page, at the left side: 'old forums archive'. Realize though that lots will be outdated since some big expansions hit the last few years.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
That link just takes me to the new forum posts. I have to search out Ivar's link when I want to see the older posts.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I think the old forum archive is still down, post hack.

Visch

Squirrel
Platform
Android
These forums are tops a year old. Before that other forums were used. You can find the link at the bottom of this page, at the left side: 'old forums archive'. Realize though that lots will be outdated since some big expansions hit the last few years.
Yes unfortunately it looks like nothing on this forum currently archives as soon as it loses its place on the list.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Threads do not get archived as they age (there isn't really a need for such a feature), but rather just stay accessible forever. You can navigate between forum pages at the bottom when viewing a subforum.
No content on these forums ever go away unless intentionally deleted :)

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
After clicking on a section to read, say "General", if you scroll down to the bottom of the list of threads on the page you'll see a list of pages you can click on. General right now shows 15 pages.

Visch

Squirrel
Platform
Android
I'm on mobile Android and there's no existing pages to view on the bottom of the page.