Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Ok gang - the Friday Livestream Notes are (finally) up! Sorry it took so long... we actually ran out of room in the first post, and so I had to create a new post in that thread, and then link the new post to the old post and... it was a whole thing! ;)

Here you go: Livestream February 22 2pm PST
I was so glad to see it when it went up. I was worried about you when it was later then usual going up. Glad I was just being silly and worrying for nothing. :) Thank you for all you have been doing Nadiria. It is greatly appreciated!

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I was so glad to see it when it went up. I was worried about you when it was later then usual going up. Glad I was just being silly and worrying for nothing. :) Thank you for all you have been doing Nadiria. It is greatly appreciated!
The livestream was like 20-25 minutes longer :) Makes it harder!

Nadiria

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
The livestream was like 20-25 minutes longer :) Makes it harder!
@Caly , you are so sweet to worry :) Like @IrishElf said, it was longer, so it did add time to the transcription process. On average, it takes me about twice as long as the livestream itself, simply because I have to stop and replay certain sections when things are very technical or more than one person is speaking, because I want it to be as accurate as possible. I typically run the livestream back at 75% speed, just because that helps a lot, but it all adds up, time-wise :)

And then, there are the RL responsibilities... so sometimes I do have to take care of those pesky things that crop up :) Hopefully, todays stream will get transcribed a bit quicker :)