GoGoGadget

BRA Member
Platform
Android, PC
1. Give fury warrior ability to stack DoTs. You could have same DoT running as 2 different charges on top of each other. This would improve Furys damage potential as currently you just keep overriding your own dots before they have even reach half way of dealing theyre max potential.

OR

2. Fury warriors remaining dots have 50% chance to jump to adjecent target when renewed by him. This way when fighting groups you would sort of have extra AOE attack at your disposal and the damage potential wouldnt go to waste on DoTs.

GoGoGadget

BRA Member
Platform
Android, PC
As reasoning I would like to add that DoT based hunter has talent that reduces DoT times to half and DoT based priest can explode DoTs to reach theyre full potential.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I think the fury warrior DoT is not bad the way it is now, while it don't have modifier it increase the damage of other single target skill and normal attack by 10% for each DoT, the mana cost is very low, cool down is fast and have on hit damage unlike other classes DoT.
May be increasing the mana cost and cool down a bit while also increase the total damage output can make it better, because i think the pretty low damage with fast cool down and low mana cost make the potential felt wasted.

Suoh

Squirrel
Platform
iOS
I feel that fury warrior might need to be reworked with the two-handed sword - so far in game it's entirely useless. So far nobody uses them, as fury warrior should exceed in the damage department from lightning warriors... Another way would be for fury warriors to dual-wield swords - instead of a shield to be able to equip a second sword - that in itself would need some further and deeper analyzing due to as it stands even lightning warriors would go with that option, shield doesn't give any deal-breaking stats, especially since there's nothing strong out there to tank.
Regardless, I truly hope I see some changes - for the better.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I feel that fury warrior might need to be reworked with the two-handed sword - so far in game it's entirely useless. So far nobody uses them, as fury warrior should exceed in the damage department from lightning warriors... Another way would be for fury warriors to dual-wield swords - instead of a shield to be able to equip a second sword - that in itself would need some further and deeper analyzing due to as it stands even lightning warriors would go with that option, shield doesn't give any deal-breaking stats, especially since there's nothing strong out there to tank.
Regardless, I truly hope I see some changes - for the better.
Have you watched the Twitch livestreams where the devs talked about the upcoming new talents for the warriors? There are going to be changes in the upcoming patch that will affect warriors, and I'm not certain (yet) that everything pertinent has been revealed. I'm holding off on discussing this topic until after the new patch comes...or at least until all has been revealed. (So far, we know about the new Ultimates for fury, discipline, and lightning, and about the new class token feats related to threat.)

Sampai

Arch Wizard
Platform
iOS, PC
I just feel like this could be avoided by simply being thoughtful of your feats. To watch the DoT timers as they tick down, and only use them once the last, and heaviest ticks have applied. it only takes 2 extra clicks, which can admittedly be difficult IF you're using a track pad, or have low framerate. It's really just a QoL update at best, which would be great if warriors had a lot of effects to manage :p

Glizlack

Reader
Platform
iOS
My question is how difficult is it for the devs to make tweaks? I know nothing about warrior specs btw