Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Hey guys,

I got a bit tired using my priest (currently level 24) and I wanted to try out other classes.
I have the idea to play Fury warrior with 2H weapon but in the description while making your character it shows that they are using light/chain armor.
I want to use the heaviest armor possible with 2h but don't know if Fury is restricted to use only light/chain armor and even if it is possible if it is going to be as effective.

Can anyone shed some light on the matter please?

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
So far that are no distinction between armor like heavy or light armor all armor is the same just depend on the stats it have, the only difference gonna be the rune between fury and lightning, the fury rune increase fury mastery, haste and reduce aggro generation while lightning warrior armor get lightning mastery, extra armor points and get bonus generation. Fury warrior can use lightning warrior rune and vice versa but can't have both rune at the same time. So if you gonna use the other subclass armor you just gonna lost the mastery bonus

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
So in other words I can use for example plate armor as a Fury warrior with fury runes but will lose on lightning mastery correct?

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
yes, you still got the lightning mastery though, but if you don't have lightning feat it will be useless

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
If you use lightning mastery on a fury warrior you will nerf your own toon. I noticed a long time ago that using any gear that says "Fury mastery" on my lightning warrior reduces her power.

She can use fury feats and runes, and even some of the fury skills, but she cannot ever mix and match lightning and fury mastery on gear.

And the whole thing about having a fury warrior is that what you lose in defense on your gear, you gain by having stronger damage feats.

If you want more protection, consider going with a lightning warrior.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Keep in mind that the physical appearance of your armor doesn't matter in the least. (I have a lightning warrior, but I don't like the artwork of most of the plate mail armor. So instead, I alter the appearance of my armor through gnogging and make it look as if it's the lighter weight, fury armor instead and just keep all the base stats and runes from the lightning armor.)

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
yes what irish said is true especially when you just started the game and can't spend socket on reinforcement rune. Later on when you have lot of reinforcement rune you can start to mix and match, i'm fury warrior, but i use lightning warrior armor rune for the extra aggro generation, so i can help to tank when there are no good lightning warrior around, since the ability power and attack speed lost only about 1% when you're maxed out, but at the start the ability power lost will be pretty huge

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I want to use the heaviest armor possible with 2h but don't know if Fury is restricted to use only light/chain armor and even if it is possible if it is going to be as effective.
If you want to stay Fury, maybe switch to a one handed sword and use a shield? That will give you more defense but you will lose some of your current damage (attack rating).

Sycoskater

Priestess
Platform
Android
Everything works fine for my big tablet, except that the screen is a little off. And what I mean by that is the game is partially off the screen. If there was a way I could manually force the game to fit to my screen then I would.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? I'm using an Amazon Fire HD 10

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
I think I will postpone the warrior until i reach engame with my priest. No need to roll out a warrior i cant make work the way i want and risk getting fed up with quest repetition with 2 characters until i know how the game rolls out later. Priest 90 and then i will rethink if i will roll a full fury warrior or tank. Thanks for that guys! Perhaps i will want to roll the warrior even earlier considering Earth and Sea coming up 🙂

Wrinkled

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
Everything works fine for my big tablet, except that the screen is a little off. And what I mean by that is the game is partially off the screen. If there was a way I could manually force the game to fit to my screen then I would.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? I'm using an Amazon Fire HD 10
hit the square control at the bottom of the screen then touch in game at character choose screen..
but now after the Jul 15 update game wont start on Fire 10. Let me know if yours do, thanks.