Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
Was just wandering if the gatherzones could get sone kind of upgrades:

Lake kiwa has vaults and vendors for selling gemms and repair tools if needed and crafting stations.
Forever tree, Thriving islands and Stone gardens only have vendor(s) but no vault or crafting stations.

Could those last 3 not get at least 1 vault and some crafting stations? Traven did have them in the past (the crafting stations)
Also the Thriving islands is quite large, some zone transporters would be nice too.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Forever tree, Thriving islands and Stone gardens only have vendor(s) but no vault or crafting stations.

Could those last 3 not get at least 1 vault and some crafting stations? Traven did have them in the past (the crafting stations)
Technically, it was each of the three Traven gathering islands that had the related crafting station. (Flowering Island had fruit and fish, so cooking stations. Barbing Rock had wood and ore, so anvils & lathes. And the third (whose name I'm blanking on) had shrooms and bugs, so spinning wheels. (Even though at the time, there was no way of converting bugs into cloth.)) Adding COG npc's, a vault, and crafting stations would be a nice quality of life upgrade. :)

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
If you don't have all your bags, need a vault, want to craft what you gather, convert supplies to cogs, purchase supplies with cogs or repair tools, you spend a lot of time zoning back and forth. Lake Kiwa has the best set up. You can do everything you need in one zone.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
There is a lot that could be done with the gathering zones but I'll stick with supporting the OP. Having all of them brought up to be on par with Lake Kiwa would be a much-appreciated improvement.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
I actually prefer going to Ardent City where I can also access a Mote/additional C.O.G.s vendor as well as a Charter Token vendor.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Oh I'd LOVE the full set in all gatherzones! I dont think it even happened once that I went off to gather without having to jump back to village or ardent again because I forgot something essential

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
I actually prefer going to Ardent City where I can also access a Mote/additional C.O.G.s vendor as well as a Charter Token vendor.
Ardent is a great place to craft. You have access to vaults and crafting stations. It is even better than the gathering zones because it has the Auction House, cog station, Vendors and Charter NPC. But only the lowest tier of gathering nodes are available in Ardent City. In ranked villages you have easy access to all tiers of nodes, crafting stations and the cogmaster but rare finds are only in zones outside the village.

Ranked village have all the crafting stations and all tiers of nodes but no rare finds in the nodes. Many crafters prefer to gather in zones outside the village for the rare finds.

The addition of combat free gathering zones is the best upgrade since the creation of the game for crafters. Upgrading gathering zones outside the village would be a wonderful way to improve the game for crafters. (Adding upgraded gathering zones with perks for the tiers higher than Stone Gardens would top it off).