• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel Fortesque

Adventurer
Characters
Daniel Fortesque, Zarok
Platform
PC
Hi everyone, as we know the devs have temporarily suspend the crown bags from the shop.
Imo, this has a "negative" influence on Auction House and also on the community. Because those bags were used as a "gift" for other players or as a quick way to make money in game.
So, i'm thinking that maybe the Devs can change all the gnogpacks (in Appearance shop section) from soulbound to "free", to replace the crown bags and give the chance to all players who wish make gift to others or get quick money.

Platform
PC
Hi everyone, as we know the devs have temporarily suspend the crown bags from the shop.
Imo, this has a "negative" influence on Auction House and also on the community. Because those bags were used as a "gift" for other players or as a quick way to make money in game.
So, i'm thinking that maybe the Devs can change all the gnogpacks (in Appearance shop section) from soulbound to "free", to replace the crown bags and give the chance to all players who wish make gift to others or get quick money.
Gnogpacks ARE tradable - but only on certain platforms - just like every other item in the item shop. I've given several away. Once you open the packs though, the items inside are not tradable - they WILL be soulbound.

Daniel Fortesque

Adventurer
Characters
Daniel Fortesque, Zarok
Platform
PC
Gnogpacks ARE tradable - but only on certain platforms - just like every other item in the item shop. I've given several away. Once you open the packs though, the items inside are not tradable - they WILL be soulbound.
It's true, i'm sorry. :eek:
With my characters in other servers the Gnogpacks are soulbound or account bound, while in my main server they are tradable.
I think it depends on the level of characters.
If devs want to delete the thread i understand it. (next time i'll be pay more attention):oops:

Reactions: Viranda
  • Likex1
Platform
PC
It's true, i'm sorry. :eek:
With my characters in other servers the Gnogpacks are soulbound or account bound, while in my main server they are tradable.
I think it depends on the level of characters.
If devs want to delete the thread i understand it. (next time i'll be pay more attention):oops:
The rules for being able to trade item shop stuff are: 1. SAC account....2. Character lvl above 40 (dunno if rebirth affects this)
Hope that clears things up :)