Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
It would be nice if we can have Guild Banks to deposit Gold for up coming Projects. Has this even been mentioned yet I have looked didn't see any past posts, if so I may have over looked it. But, its a nice add on so that we can upgrade some of our Villages ports or if Guild Members need a small Loan we as leaders can loan them that gold as long as they repay it back to the Guild. It can be used for repairs or a purchase of an item in auction house etc.

M

Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
I personally would not want this. It could lead to hairy disputes if the gold was not used as intended. I also feel like it could cause irritation among guildees if some were donating and others weren't, or if some were donating more than others, or if a guildee chose to leave the guild and wanted their gold back, etc. etc. I think the donation system for projects is good the way it is. And if people want to lend each other gold, they can do so. Just my 2 cents.

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
I could see a Village Bank that auto distributes the gold to certain projects (1 to 5 projects) that are setup each week or month, by the Mayor.
I would love to see Players being able to donate medallions in place of gold for projects. Having a set gold value (0.25 g to 5 g) for each level of medallion in the game. I think this would keep most of the bad issues from cropping up.

Zyani

Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+2more
Platform
PC
There have been fights and complaints about people raiding the village vault. Imagine the riots if someone chose to run off with the village cash-box... no thank you!
I agree here, we had already too many of those, altho a guildvault for stuff is not such a bad idea, or maybe a shared guildbag acessable for every member in the guild and on every vault like the shared trunk, makes trading among guild easy

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Well I can see all of your points and they are good ones, only the mayor would have access to the guild bank. Its up to the player if they wish to donate but if they leave the guild, they leave what they donated to the guild as they have used the guild's supplies and what have you. Consider as it is. "Donations"

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Well there is a reason for that, because of the fear of being robbed of the Stuff you got in there for the nodes, and what have you. We can't have morons to come in and steal right out from under you... :)