JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Jamne,Hossenfeffer,Bludhee
Platform
PC, Steam
I was thinking of a event to do with my guild, except for a scavenger hunt type thing I'm kind of drawing a blank. Any ideas on a event and/or prize system?
Scavenger hunt would be a designated guild member hiding somewhere in a zone and the others would have to find them, first to find them would win the prize which I guess would be crowns. (guess crowns can be "gifted" to another toon) If not then something can be purchased for the winner that matches the prize amount or something.
Just something to kind of celebrate the return (so to speak) ;)

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti
Platform
Android
The main drawback with that is the person hiding will show up on the map for everyone in the guild. You will need to create a new toon, or use an alt that isnt in the guild and doesnt have any friends.

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
Good idea on that, it was just something off the top of my head so I knew there were gonna be stuff to do or change lol (Hammer out the details sorta thing) Been so long since I've played I'd forgotten about that :)

TnarG

Arch Wizard
Characters
RedtheRonin, SirSpeedy, TnarG
Platform
Android, PC
Good idea on Scavenger hunt. there are several "weird" places to get to in some zones that are great for this.

other ideas, a race in zone or through several zones. also, the "private" challenge. have to get a lvl 1 character through a zone (like maiden) with out dying. there is a "strip tease" version where u do first race then start to peel off armor one by one.

can do a crafting race. the host says, bring me a "weapon/armor name here". first group to succeed wins points. total points wins.

a fun village activity would be a stock swap. clean out one village locker, everyone puts two items in and takes one out. next rounds put one in and take one out. last one, put one in and take 2 out. u never know what u may end up with ).

a V&H version of "I spy" with the elders. start giving hints, ppl guess which elder until it is figured out.

what do you think?

Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I was thinking of a event to do with my guild, except for a scavenger hunt type thing I'm kind of drawing a blank. Any ideas on a event and/or prize system?
Scavenger hunt would be a designated guild member hiding somewhere in a zone and the others would have to find them, first to find them would win the prize which I guess would be crowns. (guess crowns can be "gifted" to another toon) If not then something can be purchased for the winner that matches the prize amount or something. ;)
Remember that if you do open events that are pre-approved by the Otters, the management will provide crowns as prizes. It is a great option for free crowns! I love the idea of a new alt to be the hider!

Characters
Isa Beau, Navarre, Kelbo
Platform
PC
I do trivia on US1 during crafting events that people seem to really enjoy. I have bought a couple of games to get questions to use. I give out prizes like sockets, clockwork harvesters, zog sets, overflowing cornucopia, darrig keys, etc. Some of the prizes are donated to from other players, some I just collect and save, others I buy through the crown shop. If you're interested, message me and I can tell you what games I use. :)

Shinsa

Eldritch Huntress
Platform
PC
Yes Isa is wonderful for trivia, I enjoy our friday craft/trivia parties very much...win or lose we have a great time always! But Isa, if you take donations for prizes, which I didn't realize, I'll have to add that to my to-do list, not just for trivia but for any of the other events you may come up with. You are super awesome!

I wish I could think of a cool event for you, but I can't, but you have gotten some good suggestions in the feed. They only other problem I can se with scavenger hunt is you couldn't got into too high of level areas so newer people can safely enter areas and not get eaten by a Dinosaur like poor Diet was the other day...lol!

Shinsa

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
Heck my main is only level 39 (think he's gonna do his 1st rebirth) so wouldn't be too high of a zone but was wondering should there be a time limit? I thought about doing something with the command /roll 100 or whatever that command is (have to check /help when I get back on) maybe in a tournament bracket or something, I'm not the leader of the guild just a officer.