Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
I wish it were the Halloween Masks package at the upcoming Halloween Zone again. I've been waiting for years for them to come back. Please put them in the shop, I would be very happy. =) (With all masks , chicken mask, Pig mask etc.)
I had the wolf mask, but now it don´t make sense, because it had no Gnominification function.

Kind regards

stellajames34

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited by a moderator
Have you searched on(mod edit link removed) I saw there many when I was buying my skull mask, there many other good stuff for Halloween are still available, I suggest you go there and buy your desirable one.

Mod edit - as noted in the post below, the poster was referring to in game items, and hence the link is irrelevant, so I have removed it.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Last edited by a moderator
Have you searched on spirit (mod edit - link removed) I saw there many when I was buying my skull mask, there many other good stuff for Halloween are still available, I suggest you go there and buy your desirable one.
The thread is referring to masks that used to be available in-game but have been taken out. Some of us would like to see them offered again.