Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
When you stop or lose the second shared vault, there is no way to retrieve the items in the second shared vault. So I am asking if it would be possible to make an auto-dump feature that would put all the items in the second shared vault into the overflow bag?
Actually elf I have let my membership go a number if times for various reasons and have always been able to take things out. Just can't put things in. Maybe that was a bug? Lol I was frustrated the first time it happened but curious me tried to take things out and I could 😀

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Platform
PC
Thank you for mentioning it! I am wondering if this issue might be a problem on mobile then?
Could be or maybe other people just aren't as determined to try everything before I complain. I've sent tickets a few times and then been stubborn and kept trying. That stubbornness had made it necessary to apologise to the otters for wasting their time. Lol

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Could be or maybe other people just aren't as determined to try everything before I complain. I've sent tickets a few times and then been stubborn and kept trying. That stubbornness had made it necessary to apologise to the otters for wasting their time. Lol
I hear ya on the stubborn :)

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Platform
PC
😑 Maybe just wants others to do for him. Some people just don't want to try for themselves first. Maybe it was a bug that has since been fixed that allowed me to. Methinks it's something only a Dev could clarify but that poster should at least attempt to take things out. Imho

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I just tried (on pc) and no, you cannot take items from the second shared vault when membership is expired.

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Platform
PC
I just tried (on pc) and no, you cannot take items from the second shared vault when membership is expired.[/QUOTE

Must have been a bug the few times that I was able to then. I can think of 4 times at the moment when I was able to. Thank you for testing it . Regards

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
When mine ran out I was unable to remove items, but that has been some time ago. Perhaps it was set up to allow it at some point and the policy has changed?

Whatever the case, Making sure the shared vault is empty before you decide to let membership lapse is the players' responsibility, but I can see where it's pretty easy to forget. That's pretty much what happened in my case. It would certainly save the Otters some CS tickets if they could program it to behave as the OP suggests and would be a win-win for players and Otters, alike.

I support this suggestion.