vpy

Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
I honestly cannot believe at the lack of marketing/visibility of this wonderful gem called V & H.
One of the very few cross platform/mobile MMOs with a very good story, no auto combat crap, functioning economy, crafting, skills progression, lovely music and graphics.

And yet...not many people even KNOW about this game :(

So how come this is not at the top of the mobile MMOs ???

Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Graphics, interface, lack of pvp, torn storyline, poor premium store, lack of content ordering and smooth character development. Well, advertising is expensive.

Forum Moderator
Last edited
I honestly cannot believe at the lack of marketing/visibility of this wonderful gem called V & H.
One of the very few cross platform/mobile MMOs with a very good story, no auto combat crap, functioning economy, crafting, skills progression, lovely music and graphics.

While we really would like to run ads during Superbowl or with famous people, anybody old enough to remember the Mr. T or William Shatner WoW commercials, truth unfortunately is that we are only a small indie developer with limited resources and no multi-million advertising budget.

As to why our game is not on top of the mobile MMO pyramid? Well, good, question, and we really agree that we should be since our game is the best ... and we're working every day to get to that place ... some day. :) :p

Giruv

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
For me it is because this game target a specific type of player, I enjoyed the game a lot, but at the same time it's not the type of game that i can actively ask my friend to play, but once I found the right person to introduce the game, he gonna stay in the game for a very long time, I can't describe it well, but that's what i feel about the game. That's why i think it's pretty hard for this game to become popular

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC

Well, it’s up to all of us to get the word out !

I’ve made YouTube videos, I am talking about it in various subReddit (such as the iOS gaming and mmorpg ones) and I try to advertise it the right way to the right players.

And yes I agree this game targets a specific type of players, but at the same time, I think all games does. I wouldn’t go play a full loot pvp mmo for example ...

Anyway...

Long story short, the best advertisement a game can have is it’s player base talking about it, and spreading the love !

Stay awesome peeps ^_^