Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Another one of my questions I guess but I was watching some videos on YouTube and there was a guy who was playing with this GUI on PC:
1557832716204.png
My GUI doesn't look like that and I have never seen an option to change it to look this way.
Mine is the standart one that doesn't have that font nor setting.
Is this because I am running a Windows 10 and he is perhaps on another operating system or something?
Mine is looking like that:
1557832917194.png
So how can I change it to look like the first image I much prefer it this way?

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
yes it's the old GUI that you can't have anymore. Somehow i also prefer the looks of the old one, but you can also have font at the new GUI at the option, under action bar > Show quick action hotkey. You can change the order of the skill by drag and drop the skill, you can put item to the action bar by dragging the item from you bag to the action bar, or you want you can also fully personalize the hotkey by changing it at the option

Reactions: Caly and Adricade
  • Likex2

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
That's a shame I thought that it is an alternative GUI option. Oh well, one more thing for the recommendation box I guess :) Thanks for the info!

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Funny I was just talking with my hubby about this ui the other day and wishing it would go back to the old look lol.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Funny I was just talking with my hubby about this ui the other day and wishing it would go back to the old look lol.
Or at least an option to revert it at will would be awesome

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
The problem with the old GUI looks like the new one added 9 more quick slots as that screen shot is only 1-0. So simply reverting back may not be possible.

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
They can introduce adding additional slots like hidden around the screen which you can turn on and off at will or buy from the store for example.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I pestered the devs for 2-3 years for more skill slots. While I prefer the look of the old UI, I MUCH prefer the extra slots that came with the new UI. If it's a choice between one or the other, I'll have to stick with what we have.

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
I pestered the devs for 2-3 years for more skill slots. While I prefer the look of the old UI, I MUCH prefer the extra slots that came with the new UI. If it's a choice between one or the other, I'll have to stick with what we have.
Agreed ☺

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
the old ui also had quick slots on the edge of the bags for a total of 14 slots only 10 of which could be used for feats & 4 for consumables or ????; the new one you can have all your feats visible and do not have to pick and choose quite as much what weapon/armor feats you want available.

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Likex1

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
I agree that the new one does look more clean but for the old one I can't really put my finger why I prefer it and like the design more.. probably it gets that itch in the back of my mind about something but I can't figure it out haha

EDIT: Maybe it is the font ... :)