Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
We just had a guildee/neighbor clean out our entire village vault's quest crops page... over 2,000 crops (including 600 Alannas and 200-ish of all Yaphet crops). He sold the entire lot for personal gold. He did nothing to break ToS so I'm not going to report him. He left our guild (on his own) but has remained in the guild village. Do I wish there was an option to boot him out? I sure do.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
We just had a guildee/neighbor clean out our entire village vault's quest crops page... over 2,000 crops (including 600 Alannas and 200-ish of all Yaphet crops). He sold the entire lot for personal gold. He did nothing to break ToS so I'm not going to report him. He left our guild (on his own) but has remained in the guild village. Do I wish there was an option to boot him out? I sure do.
You can report him through CS-ticket. Try to provide proof, like shots of the vault logs. The incident in itself is not enough but if more people suffer the same thing it MIGHT at some point be possible to take action under the banner harassment of other players. Ofcourse since he was given access it is a tough battle but if you dont report it and nobody does, you can be sure nothing can be done.

Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
You can report him through CS-ticket. Try to provide proof, like shots of the vault logs. The incident in itself is not enough but if more people suffer the same thing it MIGHT at some point be possible to take action under the banner harassment of other players. Ofcourse since he was given access it is a tough battle but if you dont report it and nobody does, you can be sure nothing can be done.
Nah, not going to bother unless it becomes a larger issue. I do have plenty of screenshots of the vault log and chats with him if I change my mind. I only mentioned it here because it is the type of situation that started this whole discussion.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
If he's no longer in your guild but is staying in your guild village, you can ask CS to remove him.

Reactions: Kaydee
  • Likex1

Greenwich

Wizard
Platform
PC
Last edited
There should be more restriction levels to vault. Like ranks 1 have no access, rank 2 have vault space 1, rank 3 vault space 1 and 2, rank 4 vault space 1-3 , rank 5 ,6 and 7 1 more space at a time that sort of thing. To make such people who create accounts just to loot vaults, make them have to suffer patience at least.

Kaydee

Squirrel
Platform
PC
I do believe we, ie the mayor has a way to allow villagers: no access to vault/ access to open parts only/ full access.
~if you look at village roster, and mouse over villagers' titles, you'll see their ranks;
the mayor can change these, to allow/disallow access to vault, for example.

Greenwich

Wizard
Platform
PC
I do believe we, ie the mayor has a way to allow villagers: no access to vault/ access to open parts only/ full access.
~if you look at village roster, and mouse over villagers' titles, you'll see their ranks;
the mayor can change these, to allow/disallow access to vault, for example.
Which of course I am aware of, If you would notice more closely what I just wrote.. I am suggesting implementation that takes the functionality further... you know so that not only can you flip a switch.. but you can indicate what kind of switch it is... you know... you gotta think beyond the on... and off theory...

Kaydee

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Which of course I am aware of, If you would notice more closely what I just wrote.. I am suggesting implementation that takes the functionality further... you know so that not only can you flip a switch.. but you can indicate what kind of switch it is... you know... you gotta think beyond the on... and off theory...
I do, do I? There is such a thing as over-thinking issues.
I believe what we have is easy to use, and works well, without there being more complicated tools, to muddy the waters.
You either believe in a person's honesty, or you don't. Depending on that, s/he will be given partial, or full, access, or none. Simples.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Once again, can I remind posters to give all posts respectful and polite.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I was a member of an open village (& had been for months) that the leaders of the village wanted to make guild village I was made very unwelcome and denied access to the village vault I had even helped stock (all be it not very high level items as I moved in as a new player and it was an alt on a server I did not play much) I was not happy to be denied access to the village vault but there was nothing I could do about it. Would those leaders have kicked me out if they could simply for not being a guild member? For Sure. If you want someone out of a village for ToS Violations that is one thing and can and should be handled by CS. As to restocking the village nodes like Majenta said maybe they are not high enough to get the naturals from the wild and if they are also denied access to the village vault where restock items are kept of course they are not going to be able to restock the nodes and it is not because they are a "Toxic neighbor" but because they have no choice.