vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
What are some really good ways to earn around 500g with a level 41 hunter ?
Or can I get gold from premium items in item shop ?

Platform
PC
If you are on SAC, you could sell items from item shop for gold.
Other ways of getting gold - gather and sell gems, grow flowers, go out and kill things.

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
What are some really good ways to earn around 500g with a level 41 hunter ?
Or can I get gold from premium items in item shop ?
Lots of great ideas above:
* Raise golden sheep, sell their fleece and then the sheep when it maxes out. Buy more gold sheep.
* Plant flowers and sell them
* Pick up all of the money and gear drops when you are hunting, sell the gear you do not need
* Gather with premium supplies and sell all of the gems that drop.

With gathering and a little hunting I can easily make 100 gold in a couple of hours.

Buying things from the item shop for crowns and then reslling them for gold can be profitable, but also risky. For 500 gold you really don't need to spend real world money. A little patiense should get there very soon. Good luck!

vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
Buying things from the item shop for crowns and then reslling them for gold can be profitable, but also risky. For 500 gold you really don't need to spend real world money.
Which items I can buy for crowns and sell in Auction House ?
All the items are "Soulbound" or "Account Bound" right ?

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Which items I can buy for crowns and sell in Auction House ?
All the items are "Soulbound" or "Account Bound" right ?
If you do not play from the SAC, yes. If you play from sac but are below lvl 40 or never bougt crowns with real money, yes. It is untradeable

GoGoGadget

BRA Member
Platform
Android, PC
First you need super massive star. Minimum 4 times the mass of our Sun. Then you wait for couple billion years until it has burned all of its hydrogen and the gravity takes over the fusion and start collapses into itself and explodes into a supernova. In the supernova also gold is produced. So not that complicated. Good luck :p

WarEdge

Mighty Warrior
Platform
PC
Mining is great way to get money. People will always buy luckinums+ u get gems + u get mats.

Another way of course is crowns. Make sure the crown gifting bag is tradeable first. Crown gifting bag may be your best because the buyer can buy anything they like with crowns.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Mining is great way to get money. People will always buy luckinums+ u get gems + u get mats.

Another way of course is crowns. Make sure the crown gifting bag is tradeable first. Crown gifting bag may be your best because the buyer can buy anything they like with crowns.
There are no crown bags in the shop currently

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
This is probably the absolute easiest way to make a lot of gold. Just keep gathering.
yup, I like to put on a movie. I keep the gathering sound up just enough to hear when it stops and click. 2 hours later you have a pile of mats and other goodies.
Also have all available buffs going and if possible over-flowing corns.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Burtazodis

Arch Wizard
Platform
PC
First you need super massive star. Minimum 4 times the mass of our Sun. Then you wait for couple billion years until it has burned all of its hydrogen and the gravity takes over the fusion and start collapses into itself and explodes into a supernova. In the supernova also gold is produced. So not that complicated. Good luck :p
I like your style mate. <3