Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, all,

While we do have automatic bug reports which now retrieve crash logs, we do not have an auto feature for retrieving console logs and log_client.txt files. If you find yourself unable to connect to the game, we will likely ask you to send us that information. Here are the steps on how to do that:

Capturing Console Logs

Right click the game icon on your screen. A dropdown menu appears. Click "Open File Location"

Scroll all the way up to, "AMysticalLandSAC," and click on it.

Now click on the folder called, "Common."

Scroll down. You will see a number of 'console' files, and these are what we want.

In your email, click 'add attachments,' then just click and drag these files into it.

To retrieve log_client.txt files

Follow all of the identical steps above, but scroll down just slightly past the console logs. You will see a file for log_client.txt. (That's what we want.)

Reactions: Mallok
  • Likex1

Lizzy

Citizen
Im done I guess I cant do manual stuff I downloaded from Sarah site still cant get in ..guess im going to look for another game

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Im done I guess I cant do manual stuff I downloaded from Sarah site still cant get in ..guess im going to look for another game
Patience. On the live stream they said there would be a patch in a day or two for those having issues logging in. First they need to read the files being sent in, then put together the fix.