Diryk

Warrior
Platform
Android
How do I go about becoming one? I can test android devices have Samsung s8 and nvidia shield k1 tablet. Can also test PC but I dont play it as often.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
When the devs are about ready to put the update to test server, I'm sure there will be a post telling anyone who wants to apply how to do so. Keep an eye open for posts. :)

Reactions: Caraldor Loxana Luther
  • Likex1

Diryk

Warrior
Platform
Android
I also know a bit about programming. Went to school for it. Unfortunately dont live close enough to a big city to find a job in programming so I'm a cable guy lol. If yall are looking for extra hands for small help let me know I'd like to put my schooling to good use eventually.

Caraldor Loxana Luther

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Caraldor/Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire
Platform
iOS, PC
I also know a bit about programming. Went to school for it. Unfortunately dont live close enough to a big city to find a job in programming so I'm a cable guy lol. If yall are looking for extra hands for small help let me know I'd like to put my schooling to good use eventually.
cable guy? like Comcast cable type stuff? if so funny, I went to school for programming and now I design cable systems.....