Andral

BRA Member
Platform
iOS, PC
couple observations:

Timers for the most part expired the moment you log in - all auction house auctions are instantly over, all email expired unread, email lists are all empty. I assume any buff you had running expired as well. The crown shop sale ended (Devs said there would be a replacement).
village timers got special attention and appear to be corrected

In the crown shop on IOS everything is a handle, but the handles appear to work (didn't do a purchase)

Characters
Instant Karma, Boot II
Platform
Steam
The new website looks good!
When you have a moment, could you tell us the status of the OLD forums?
There is some good information there I'd hate to see lost.

Best

Characters
Ardent Saviour, ASaviour, Arde
Platform
Android, PC
Greetings,
can the SAC currently not be downloaded from the page? The downloading meter goes to 20% and jumps to 0% all the time.
My main account is there.. That's why i'm asking.
Thank you!

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Sorry AS, that's about the limit of my technical knowhow (which is not a lot, lol).

Hopefully someone else can offer some more help.

FrylockOG

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
I had quite a few slots in my vault that used to be full now empty. Also on Android client the /help and the crown store windows appear to have css issues they have <handle="NAME"> where name is a heading title like costumes etc Screenshot_20190301-181133_Villagers and Heroes MMO.jpg

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I just made another addition to the original post, which is:

IMPORTANT - We currently are still very limited with some of our usual tech capabilities right now. Specifically, I really need you all to clearly state your server and your in-game character name, when emailing Support. Much appreciated if you could please, thank you!

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
I just came home and was about loggin to game : CONNECTION FAILURE .... so i miss another day ? this was my last chance to log in today ....