Characters
Instant Karma, Boot II
Platform
Steam
I had quite a few slots in my vault that used to be full now empty. Also on Android client the /help and the crown store windows appear to have css issues they have <handle="NAME"> where name is a heading title like costumes etc View attachment 1474
The crown store in the STEAM client appears to have the same issue.
Also, when first opened, where normally there is a picture, it reads "NO TEXTURE" when moused over.

Thank you

Casti

Citizen
Platform
PC
Hey good morning, I'm a new player and had bought the new player items near the shut down, i lost the items and the ability to purchase them but I kept my crowns, will it be possible to recover that cool armour? I'm guessing the easiest way is making a new character.

US3 Yu Ning

Dawnfire

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Hey good morning, I'm a new player and had bought the new player items near the shut down, i lost the items and the ability to purchase them but I kept my crowns, will it be possible to recover that cool armour? I'm guessing the easiest way is making a new character.

US3 Yu Ning
You should email support with that problem ( support@madottergames.com ) with your server, character name and this issue. They should be able to sort it out for you!

Platform
Steam
Im sure you know about this but my In game calender is still on feb so I'm missing out out on march now...is there something i should be doing to fix it or are you guys going to be switching it over on your end ...I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything ..thanks

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Are you sure you are not on the new player calendar? Those don't change until you complete them.

Specifically, what is the 4 part item that you get from day 7, 14, 21 and 28?

If it is a weapon, that is not the monthly calendar, it is the new player one.

Characters
Amooki, Arolynn, Xylami,others
Platform
PC, Steam
Is anyone else experiencing invisible characters? All I can see of my characters are their clothes and the mount.

Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow
Platform
PC
Is anyone else experiencing invisible characters? All I can see of my characters are their clothes and the mount.
This has been known for a while before the downtime. I think it's called the "teleporter-bug" amongst some groups of players, since this seems to happen a lot after using teleporters and it can be fixed by closing the game and restarting it. (logging out to character select screen, does not work, so completely close and restart)

Characters
Amooki, Arolynn, Xylami,others
Platform
PC, Steam
This has been known for a while before the downtime. I think it's called the "teleporter-bug" amongst some groups of players, since this seems to happen a lot after using teleporters and it can be fixed by closing the game and restarting it. (logging out to character select screen, does not work, so completely close and restart)
It started after I died (from an environmental accident). I actually tried rebooting the game. I was completely invisible at first. Now I have clothes and hair at least. I have noticed it is not just my characters...half of the MPCs (in the villages) are missing limbs as well. It is also all my characters on both servers I play on. Oh well, does not affect game-play at least. :-D

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
It started after I died (from an environmental accident). I actually tried rebooting the game. I was completely invisible at first. Now I have clothes and hair at least. I have noticed it is not just my characters...half of the MPCs (in the villages) are missing limbs as well. It is also all my characters on both servers I play on. Oh well, does not affect game-play at least. :-D
Essentially any event that transports your character from one location to another (teleporting, dying and respawning etc.) may result in you losing various body parts in the matrix.

I believe camera angle plays a role in this bug, although I have not tested that theory for accuracy.

amandiell

Eldritch Huntress
Characters
amandiell
Platform
PC, Steam
i donno why but i couldn't connect to us1 server today. like other servers were ok, but not this one

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
Question: Since in game bug reports will not work, what is the preferred method for getting that info to the devs? Forum posts, preferably organized by topic (or something similar?)
following - would like to know the answer to this as well!

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
the compensation is based off the circumstances as they were when the game was down. The current situation will not influence that.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I currently have a three month subscription in my vault but don't want to active it until the game is back up 100%, this includes the crown shop. Will waiting to activate it keep me from receiving my full compensation rewards? I also had an old subscription running during the time of the hack but it ran out while the game was offline.
Hi, Adam, if you don't automatically receive the compensation package (but you should if your sub was still active during the hack), please just submit a Customer Support ticket, and we will get you squared away. Thanks.