Characters
Enz0, JoanaaBr
Platform
Android, PC
They could change the way of selecting someone from the party, (when I'm in the dungeon and I'm going to heal a friend, I always end up leaving the party, so they die.

Characters
Enz0, JoanaaBr
Platform
Android, PC
They could modify, like a click Select the Player... Two click comes a question:d Want leave the party?. That would lessen the deaths Lol

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
They could modify, like a click Select the Player... Two click comes a question:d Want leave the party?. That would lessen the deaths Lol
Enzo on PC (at least) you can click on the players name in the party bar and it selects them (I use it all the time Lousy though I am at healing anywhere but the dungeon) also once you have a player selected (even yourself) you can always use the tab key to rotate to the one you are trying to get to

Characters
Enz0, JoanaaBr
Platform
Android, PC
[QUOTE = "Panthera, post: 6839, membro: 63"] Enzo no PC (pelo menos) você pode clicar no nome dos jogadores na barra de festas e selecioná-los (eu uso isso o tempo todo, apesar de eu estar curando) em qualquer lugar que não seja o calabouço), assim que você tiver um jogador selecionado (você mesmo), você sempre poderá usar a tecla Tab para girar para aquele que você está tentando acessar [/ QUOTE]
Sim amigo no PC é fácil Yes friend on PC is easy.... Lately I am playing more on mobile and it is very difficult to select

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
[QUOTE = "Panthera, post: 6839, membro: 63"] Enzo no PC (pelo menos) você pode clicar no nome dos jogadores na barra de festas e selecioná-los (eu uso isso o tempo todo, apesar de eu estar curando) em qualquer lugar que não seja o calabouço), assim que você tiver um jogador selecionado (você mesmo), você sempre poderá usar a tecla Tab para girar para aquele que você está tentando acessar [/ QUOTE]
Sim amigo no PC é fácil Yes friend on PC is easy.... Lately I am playing more on mobile and it is very difficult to select
Sorry about the difficulty my friend