IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
It makes sense to lock down things we don't want to sell, lose or use.

Reactions: Caly
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
For example, I wish it didn't make sort ALL the bags alphabetically or however it sorts them, only the one where I'm asking it to sort
I'm sure it doesn't work the same way on mobile as it does on pc (because on mobile, you can't move items from a slot in one bag to another specific slot in a specific bag of your choice.) However, on pc, when you use the auto-bag/vault sort option, it allows you to mark bags/vaults for exclusion from the sort, before you hit the sort button a second time. (You can instead cancel the sort at that point by clicking on the red circle with the line through it.)

Reactions: KrakatoaEdm
  • Likex1

KrakatoaEdm

Citizen
Characters
KrakatoaEdm
Platform
iOS, PC
I'm sure it doesn't work the same way on mobile as it does on pc (because on mobile, you can't move items from a slot in one bag to another specific slot in a specific bag of your choice.) However, on pc, when you use the auto-bag/vault sort option, it allows you to mark bags/vaults for exclusion from the sort, before you hit the sort button a second time. (You can instead cancel the sort at that point by clicking on the red circle with the line through it.)
You rock!!! Thank you!

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
/signs petition

Either buyback or lock, either will prevent inadvertent sales. Having to ‘vault dump’ gear in order to sell loot is tedious and unnecessary.

Reactions: Arjuna
  • Likex1