Major Arcana

Adventurer
Characters
Har Megiddo, Major Arcana
Platform
Android
Is it just me? Or is anyone still amazed to be playing games, on a hand-held device? I mean, I remember installing an Nvidia GeForce2 MX, in my insanely-overclocked, 1 Ghz AMD Thunderbird-powered tower, firing up Counter Strike, and thinking, "man, this is high-tech!" And, to think they've had this technology for years! Shhh... Not pointing any fingers... :) Anyway, just an interesting thought, I thought... D

Caraldor Loxana Luther

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Caraldor/Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire
Platform
iOS, PC
not just you, for example, I just had to get baulders gate 1 and 2 for ipad just because I could.... lol I did play through both at least once.

Major Arcana

Adventurer
Characters
Har Megiddo, Major Arcana
Platform
Android
not just you, for example, I just had to get baulders gate 1 and 2 for ipad just because I could.... lol I did play through both at least once.
Ah man, I was sooo late to the RPG party... Wasn't until I happened to download WoW, in 2007!, that I was like, "oh my God, this is fun!". Before then, I was an FPS-shooter junkie. CS, BF1942, etc... I did finally get to play BG I & II... If I didn't have an internet connection, this is what I'd be doing... I still have a lvl 1, 96 point mage, I rolled just about a month ago...