Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario
Platform
iOS, PC
all the chat you see is sophisticated AI bots having conversations with each other
Beep, boop, I’m stuck in a loop,
I got to N after counting to ten,
But an error in my code has me counting again,
I’ve said Hello to the World for the eight millionth time,
I can’t pass a Turing test, my programming’s a crime,
But I’ll gladly fish for hours on end,
Until I am kicked, my account they suspend.

Characters
Instant Karma, Boot II
Platform
Steam
I was curious too, to see if people were playing; at least on steam. 74 people total were playing an hour before I checked
Using Steam, its easy to see how you would wonder if this game was dead/dying.
Most discussions occur in the forums here and many of the reviews are very out of date.
There is a small but very loyal group of steam players, many of whom have been around since the game was first green-lit.

That said, welcome back to the game! :)

I also left the game for awhile because of the '"click-fest" the game used to be and returned when I saw the "Wellspring" expansion announcement on steam. I had a lot to re-learn. (y)

I highly recommend completing the tutorial quests. before you make any final judgement about the game.
They were a great help to me in re-learning the game. Also I think you'll find the community very helpful when asked

Regards

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
It's easy to get a false impression when doing the starter quests beginning in Summer's Hollow. There simply is not that much need to be in those areas beyond levels 10 -15, so the Summers Hollow hub does not have the same level of activity as most of the other game hubs.
While this game does not have the population one might expect to find in a main-line MMO by a major publisher, it has a good and growing player base, a stable history, and continues to get ongoing development by an active development team and producer. I've been playing for five years and the game has expanded and grown in population every year.

Platform
Android, PC
Hey guys, so maybe I am just not seeing it but I don't seem to notice a lot of people playing...

I played this game when it came out, and it seemed alright, other than the graphics, but I kind of lost interest over time because of the micro transactions and lack of content/bag space. Are people still playing this game??? I re-downloaded it because I saw it on mobile and thought maybe there would be some drastic changes, but the graphics are still worse than WoW and the combat is kind of a nightmare.
I have run in to a couple people but other than that all I see usually is random conversations that pop-up once in a while.
I was curious too, to see if people were playing; at least on steam. 74 people total were playing an hour before I checked...that's not exactly a lot of people. Though I see as well that that is only a marker for people playing it on steam, and not total for mobile, and client side community.
What's going on with this game? Is it dead now? Is it dying?
It's not dying. I'm on it every day. We do a dungeon run with an awesome amount of players. I love this game n so do they. Don't give up. Or you'll lose out. Keep playing. Plz. We at US2 will help you with anything. We are a great community!!

Bhaal

Grand Priest
Platform
Android
Using Steam, its easy to see how you would wonder if this game was dead/dying.
Most discussions occur in the forums here and many of the reviews are very out of date.
There is a small but very loyal group of steam players, many of whom have been around since the game was first green-lit.

That said, welcome back to the game! :)

I also left the game for awhile because of the '"click-fest" the game used to be and returned when I saw the "Wellspring" expansion announcement on steam. I had a lot to re-learn. (y)

I highly recommend completing the tutorial quests. before you make any final judgement about the game.
They were a great help to me in re-learning the game. Also I think you'll find the community very helpful when asked

Regards
People got to remember that this game dont have truck loads of cash and people behind it started as indi i beleave!
Im kinda new to the game a few months i guess.
What i do see is a very good comunity and they are listened too by the devs.
In my opinion players hav to be fed stuff stuff they want for me it would be lots of new dungeons soloable groups and raidable heroic,
A few new classes ie warlocks/shaman/druid/ to name a few,
warriors need a ranged attack,
Threat dumping ability for all class.
As long as there is plenty of stuff to do ingame,
im sure there are people willing to help with some of there time and skill.
If its needed,
i for one would be willing to give a few hours a day to help were possable.
I'm skilled at mapping and skinning,
anyone else hav a skill its only a just incase offcourse as i guess otters hav it covered,