vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
I jumped from the bridge in Sailors End and I survived.
Felt strange...as this was the first time I experienced.

So to confirm that this is not a bug I jumped all the way from the top at Traders Path and I still survived.
Is jumping from high places not fatal in V&H ??

PS: I am new to this game. My highest level toon is lvl 28 priest.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
I've fallen from the top of the Drom and died. More than once:confused: That's the only place in game I've died from falling so far.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I've fallen from the top of the Drom and died. More than once:confused: That's the only place in game I've died from falling so far.
Yes, there are plenty of places in Drom where you can die from fall damage! There's also a spot in Sanc. where you die if you jump over the edge of the map. And there's at least one (if not two) places in Sugarsweet (the event zone) where you can jump off the edge of the map and die. OH! And just within the past year or so, I found a spot in Ardent Castle, in the room with Nijarra where I died from fall damage after going off the edge of the map. LOL (So in other words, Drom's *really* the only zone where you can actually die from fall dmge. Anywhere else, it's really just death from going out of bounds.) :p

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
There is this bridge in... bearhold crypt? Where you also get 'off' the map when you jump off, so you die. And the secret spot in chrystal spire kills you if you just jump down too

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Yes, there are plenty of places in Drom where you can die from fall damage! There's also a spot in Sanc. where you die if you jump over the edge of the map. And there's at least one (if not two) places in Sugarsweet (the event zone) where you can jump off the edge of the map and die. OH! And just within the past year or so, I found a spot in Ardent Castle, in the room with Nijarra where I died from fall damage after going off the edge of the map. LOL (So in other words, Drom's *really* the only zone where you can actually die from fall dmge. Anywhere else, it's really just death from going out of bounds.) :p
Spire is where I have died from falling also the jump stones(?) behind the statue in Aberdeen caves (where you go to open up Coille)

Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
I died 12x in The Drom, skydiving past Nanny Bonegrinder, trying to grab her. LOL!
(I did finally get her on attempt #12, somehow managing to not splat to my death!)

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
There is no fall damage. You die as a result of a few specific very long drops, that's all.
Actually I found that some of the falls in Drom near the railings do cause death, even if they are not a long fall. Just figured it was a mechanism of the zone :)