Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
I built up my blasting, when the group gets around you they will lose hp when they trigger it. Them throw concussion amd splinter over them and either they are dead or far enough down to be quickly picked out with single shots one by one
Yeah, I probably just need better gear oh, but I have to put in the time to get it. And get the right level stuff. Hard to get thing as mild level when I can't handle my level in pyrron, us know? I kind of wanted to trade splinter shot for Raven shot... not trying to use sockets on him yet

Platform
Android, PC
I was playing nature hunter and fury warrior. I have since turned my warrior into lightning and love it. My warrior seems to be taking over as my "main" since making the switch to lightning.

I feel like Thor. Now I just need a raccoon pet so I can run around calling him Rabbit.

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
I was playing nature hunter and fury warrior. I have since turned my warrior into lightning and love it. My warrior seems to be taking over as my "main" since making the switch to lightning.

I feel like Thor. Now I just need a raccoon pet so I can run around calling him Rabbit.
Funny, I did terrible starting off as Lightning. Had to switch to Fury and loved it. Kept dying as Lightning. But that was my first birth. My warrior will stay my man, but I do need to convert my Marksman to a nature.

Polish Worker

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
Android
Hi, another noob here! My questions are:
Is there any class that can be support/prot ? Shields, absorptions, reductions and things like that... priest or warrior or? Anything like that?
Does priest can tank? ;d
Who can tank and briefly how hard it is???
Any estimates when game will be up?

Synsamia / Miso Wong

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Synsamia/Miso Wong/ Nozno Wong
Platform
iOS
Skurge something that might help is going and doing 65 elders like 4-5 times. Then go and trade in and get a couple of different marksman elder bows and some new armor.. ( of course You’ll need sockets too...) but then your damage will be greater. Hope this helps

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Hi, another noob here! My questions are:
Is there any class that can be support/prot ? Shields, absorptions, reductions and things like that... priest or warrior or? Anything like that?
Does priest can tank? ;d
Who can tank and briefly how hard it is???
Any estimates when game will be up?
Welcome to V&H! First things first: The current estimate is that the game will hopefully be back up again on Wednesday. Until then, the devs are hosting daily Twitch livestreams at 5 PM EST. () Please feel free to join players from all servers as we go through game withdrawal together and hang out while goofing off and being silly! :p But seriously, joining the livestream would be an excellent way of being introduced to the community, the game, and our beloved devs.

Regarding your other questions about the game, holy priests can cast single absorb shields on themselves and other players as well as mass absorb shields (an aoe feat.) They also have various healing feats at their disposal. Yes, there are two different warrior subclasses also. Lightning warriors are the tanks of the game, whereas fury warriors are a dps subclass. Yes, some priests are able to tank (in certain situations), as are players of other classes. How difficult it is to tank often depends on the situation and other variables, including party composition and players' gear and builds.

My high level toons are both well-built, have each completed 4 rebirths (for the extra 20 talent points), and have used plenty of sockets on their gear (which I don't recommend doing early in the game -- Save the majority of your sockets until later in the game when you don't outgrow your gear as quickly and the content is harder.) With a holy priest backing me up and a minimum of 4 other players present, both my nature hunter and shadow priest have tanked elders in various event zones without excessively dying (generally speaking, that is! LOL)

Event zones and dungeons (only one dungeon has been released, so far) are level-scaled and scaled to a group with a minimum of 5 players in it. The difficulty of elder kills depends on your combat level in relation to that of the elder. Elders are NOT level-scaled, so if the player helping you kill lvl 20 elders is level 75+, it will die easily. If you're killing elders at your level with the help of players closer to the level of the elder, it will take a larger group. And the community is very good at helping each other kill elders! Because of the need to re-kill elders after rebirthing (to complete quests), we all tend to take turns helping and being helped. Just ask in global chat in the game or in Looking For/Trades/Help channel.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I absolutely love my nature hunter, but I know of several high level players who are equally in love with their marksman hunters. It all depends on your playstyle & can take a bit of experimentation to figure out what you like & what works best for YOU. :)

Polish Worker

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
Android
I've even downloaded twitch, tuned up and all.. My week off just ended lol.nvm
I know I have low level character ive made some time ago but I want a fresh experience, so I guess I'll be missing on compensation packs now, whatever they will be...
Game is emotionally engaging and I'm not even playing yet :D

Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 1 more
Platform
PC
[QUOTE="Polish Worker, post: 5289, member: 819"but I want a fresh experience, so I guess I'll be missing on compensation packs now, whatever they will be...
[/QUOTE]
You can always create a new character and add to your fun (when we are back in action). Three toons/alts per account for free!

Polish Worker

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
Android
Last edited
Meanwhile in my bored noob head:
I've read somewhere that all servers are located in Europe. Does it mean ping is the same on any server? (US vs EU)
And
Do we have any 🐝keeping or 🍯 making available in game? Maybe in housing/gardening? Somewhere in professions?
Also
Any way to see android version supporting bt keyboard/mouse? Sometimes it's too much gimnastic for thumbs on 10inch screen. I know q.q and all, but given keyboard/mouse ui IS already there for PC users, would that be too much hustle to give that option for android?

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
@Alethorne I believe the crafters starter pack also gives a free bag &/or Vault as well and find that the permenent crafting tools are also nice ( if you are doing the L40 crafting mastery quests you will need to take your starter tools and upgrade them to L40 to get the mastery rewards)

@Alethorne @Polish Worker welcome to the game