Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
just finished back to back episodes from the beginning, can't wait!

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
GoT, Endgame and website reveals for the next expansion! April is looking like the best month

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Anyone else as completely disappointed in this season as I was?
And last night's episode: No. Boo.

Reactions: Zeph
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
I haven't even seen the episode yet, as it was only released a few hours ago here.. but after seeing the many dispointed reactions from people everywhere, I may not even bother now.
I've enjoyed the series so far, and read there are some spin offs in the making..

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
It was simply too rushed. Apparently the writers (David Benioff & D.B. Weiss) wanted to finish it off quick so they could begin working on Star Wars next. Also some of the major plot points... really curious if they came straight from George or the writers took some liberty with the story.

Reactions: Sarah Otter
  • Likex1

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna
Platform
Android
It didn't disappoint me, I enjoyed the ending, but I did envision a better one. In my imagined ending...

Jon goes to confront Dani. She sends Drogan to defend her. Drogan tries to kill Jon with fire, but he's Targaryen and it doesn't kill him. Jon kills Drogan but dies of his wounds from the battle (or Grey Worm finishes him off). Arya kills Dani, and Sansa becomes queen, with Bran as her hand. Tyrion goes to be the Lord of Casterly Rock to eventually die the way he always envisioned, and all the rest pretty much plays out as it did.

Chiarale

Bog Frog
Characters
Chiarale
Platform
iOS, PC
I thought Tyrion would be executed as planned. Then Jon would admonish Daenerys, who would then execute him as well. Arya would assassinate Daenerys. And Gendry (having Targaryen blood) would claim the Iron Throne.
All in all, I enjoyed the finale, if not as much as I liked the rest of the series. And I’m very much looking forward to finding out how much the books diverge from the tv series. If Mr. Martin ever finishes writing...

Reactions: Trayveg
  • Likex1

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Was just surprised to see the ice wall still standing, thought it had been destroyed, maybe I missed something?

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1