High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Respected otters. When is the game going to have PvP? I want to remind you that if WoW didn’t have PvP, it would not have become an icon in the world of mmorpg.
If there was no PvP in Order and Chaos, then it would also be famous.
Now in the market mmorpg all Asians captured and perverted this genre.
order and Chaos is closed, and more .... no one else. Only you are otters and guys from Celtic Heroes, the last guards of classic English-speaking mmorpg. Please otters, don't die, I don’t want the Asians to completely take over the world of mmorpg. And finally enter PvP .

Reactions: Panthera
  • Likex1

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
You lost me at the letters PvP. Personally I feel the discussion of PvP is way over done. I have played many PvP games and they are only fun for fighters. If you prefer gathering and crafting you will be destroyed. You lose everything you have worked so hard for. The community falls apart and becomes a nightmare with bad language name calling and bullying. It also brings about a pay to win type of mind set with people who can spend on unlimited sockets etc being "better" then others who can't. I love that this game is fun and fair regardless of how much or little you spend.
The Otters have said on many occasions that there is currently no PvP plans but anything is possible.
I know if it happens I will be one of the first to leave. 😑

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I think this question has been thoroughly answered in previous threads on this topic. I dont see why you open a new post with exactly the same question all over again. There is nothing more to say here unless you have new and surprising insighs to offer. Your post is not new, and the only surprising thing is that you made it. Again.

Reactions: Caraldor Loxana Luther
  • Likex1

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Just boring. Every day, kill 4 high lvl locations — that's all the entertainment. Use your gear? But craft for the sake of craft? But your epic gear has nowhere to use.
Why be strong and well equipped if you don’t need anyone.
All Elder Boss are killed in a group, dressed in uncommon gear .all Elder Boss are killed once and all .... they are no longer necessary for you.
If you are dressed poorly, you will kill the boss in the group for 5 minutes longer.
If well dressed, then 5 minutes faster.
We craft for hours, months, years ... why? To kill a boss once in a quest and forget about him?
And then what to do ?We have been upgrading self lvl, stats, gears for years, we have tremendous power and we have nothing to do .. except communication. So we go into the game and just communicate. Oh my god, why do we need social networks? Zuckerberg why do I need your facebook There is a VaH for communication.
On high lvl there is really nothing to do, because I see every event as many top players who are invisible when there is no event (that's right, finally their power is useful somewhere)

My whole post is NOT ABOUT PVP, but about the fact that what they do when there is no event? I do not like chatting in a chat, I love to do work .but the only job right now is killing bountys daily at 4 high lvl location and upgrade selfbuf elder soul.
It's not fun at all .....:cry:

Reactions: Arjuna and Nestor Power
  • Likex2

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
If you dont like the game as the otters develop it, I suggest to look out for something new. Keeping asking about pvp will bring nobody anywhere and it is mainly just annoying. There is a new expansion coming before summer, if anything, at least do me a favour and await what that brings before you make the next topic about this.

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
There is plenty of other challenging content that could be added instead of PvP. I do agree that currently the balancing is very tilted in regards to players vs enemies, and that besides a single dungeon there really isn't a use for good gear at all. That is another issue entirely, and does not relate to PvP. In fact, PvP would only highlight these problems.

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
事实上无论VH有没有pvp我都会一直就在这里。没有人强迫任何人参加pvp,他只是一种追求,因为他让五次重生90级的玩家有事情去做。我们没有必要纠结于有没有pvp,而是应该考虑到农夫用什么来留住玩家,不是每个人都喜欢一个人玩游戏

Reactions: High Inquisitor
  • Likex1

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
This topic has been beat to death on the new forums as well as the old forums. Asking the same questions over and over again won't get you a different answer.
My whole post is NOT ABOUT PVP, but about the fact that what they do when there is no event? I do not like chatting in a chat, I love to do work .but the only job right now is killing bountys daily at 4 high lvl location and upgrade selfbuf elder soul.
It's not fun at all .....:cry

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
As you can see I deleted my post. You can post subjects you like of course, but to keep coming back to PVP just takes the conversations that follow in a bad direction.

Yes, boredom on your part is something that is of concern to you especially given that you don't like to do the other things available in the game. So maybe do some preparation work in anticipation for the coming update? Do gathering and making of materials, contribute to the village projects. Gather crafting stones in the marsh and put them in auction house. Things like that.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
COUGHCOUGH

Respected otters. When is the game going to have PvP? I want to remind you that if WoW didn’t have PvP, it would not have become an icon in the world of mmorpg.
If there was no PvP in Order and Chaos, then it would also be famous.
Now in the market mmorpg all Asians captured and perverted this genre.
order and Chaos is closed, and more .... no one else. Only you are otters and guys from Celtic Heroes, the last guards of classic English-speaking mmorpg. Please otters, don't die, I don’t want the Asians to completely take over the world of mmorpg. And finally enter PvP .

RuneFox

Merchant
Platform
Android, PC
I have to say from a personal stand point I like that there is no PvP here.

I've personally never seen a positive, healthy, mature PvP environment before it always seems to divulges into elitist groups and greifers. I do admit it would be fun to have a village Vs village aspect to V&H but would steer clear of it being PvP focused. Maybe economy based or something along those lines that encourages the village(players) to work together . Altho from a business stand point adding PvP is guaranteed to bring more players but with that it would more than likely kill the harmony this games community has created and cause it to splinter between the two types of people.

BUT that is just my .02 cents

Felonius

Citizen
Characters
Felonius & Aldanon
Platform
PC
I don't think this game needs PvP whatsoever. Not having PvP is one of the things that makes this game different. Having PvP might be fun for about 5 minutes, but the cost to the friendly community would not be worth it. Not only would it not be fun in the long run, the devs would practically have to change the game completely because the classes are not balanced for PvP play.

Jurksch

Hunter
Characters
Jurksch, Murksch, TiffanyWeh,
Platform
Android, PC
Well, of course there is nearly nothing left to do, when you reach the goal line of max level....what should there be? All work done. Thats it.
I am sorry you are bored, but if you dont like the other aspects of the game (Community, building own village etc, events like the flingspring contest, helping new players etc)
then you need to wait till the expansion is on.

There is nothing, anybody could do about it. We all need to wait till new content is released, thats the way it is, and will be.

If participating in the actual contest or trying another class is not fun, maybe you need to take a break till release....

WarEdge

Mighty Warrior
Platform
PC
Why is it always about pvp that make people so crazy about it. If there pvp, people get angry, rage quit and bully others. If there no pvp, people complain saying I want pvp. Can't win at all. It makes me wonder, if there was pvp, would it really make u so happy that u play 24 7. No because u will probably be complaining about how some class is better then other, this person has better gear, this person has better team mates, list will go on and on.

Sometimes what u don't realize is that the Otters are giving us expansion packs for FREE. U don't see Sarah saying, SHAMAN $20 to unlock, new zone $10. Monthly Pay just to play the game $15....We have none of that. I truly love of this game is that expansion packs, whatever we like or not are FREE.
I hate to say this but, if u don't like what u see, then don't play it. There door. Don't bring people down of this pvp topic over and over again

There is soo much to do in the game. Village, chatting, make toons, helping others, event zones, events and SHAMAN.

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
What happened? I ate steak with blood in a society of vegetarians? Oooooooooo_Oo_Oo_ORelax guys:p