Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
If you are only going to work on it in the streams it might be good to open up some polls for the most wanted colours etc, then you can just quickly try those untill found something that works, instead of waiting for answer from a delayed chat all the time? Looking super forward to it!
Yes Good Idea because I can't use Steam on this Computer as it is a very old Visa 32 HP Piece of doo doo. LOL

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
3dart.png

some of my 3rd art I'm currently working on for a Grid Game. This Image will be used in a Liar of someone's Home Or Busines. As it is not quiet finished yet.

Characters
Jurksch, Murksch, TiffanyWeh,
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you for the stream! Its awesome, funny, and very interesting to see how this work is done. And I like a lot to see the players working with you on the outfit. :)

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I like the dotty/mudddy part of those boots. Maybe instead of that 'gradient' (is there a different word? I feel pretentious using it) you could make the boots just black with only some darkred dots on the worn out parts of the shoe (there are always specific spots that wear down quickly, like the inside/front of the nose and on the side of the heel). I know a grey-ish would be more logic for worn out markings but I'm not sure that would go well with the outfit theme

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Have you considered designing Chinese fashion?:love:
that would be a fun outfit, but it might be something that has to be designed from the ground up so would take a while to show up in game (unlike the current outfits that are refits of previous outfits/parts of previous outfits).
Though there are a few pieces IG that would be able to be refit to an outfit from Mandarin or another Chinese culture.