Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
Another livestream starting in about an hour!

And PSST! There might be some prize giveaways....;)
Awww, and today is one of the days I will miss the livestream due to RL :rolleyes: Thanks Otters for the Livestreams :)

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Okay, since we were just talking about this in the Twitch chat...

Beryl Markham. Read her memoir, West With the Night. And then read the biography, Straight on Till Morning. ;)

west.jpg

Reactions: PlatinumPlatypus
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
The livestream today will be delayed. It will NOT be at 11am. We expect it to be sometime within the next few hours after that. We will of course post when we know for sure. Thanks, all!
That is fine we have an AMAZING new chapter of the book to read!!! And it makes 1000% up for a little delaY!

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Glad I refreshed the forums, to see if there were any new posts. (I had been anticipating the livestream at 11, and was planning my village insight accordingly.) Thanks for the heads-up!

Diet

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi all,

We will be livestream at 12:30pm PST. That is in about 45 minutes. Hope to see you there!

(Note: This will not be a regular let's play livestream).

candiq

Priest
Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
Are the Livestreams not saved for future viewing? I do not see any of them on Twitch and there is none there? I can never meet the timeline to watch live, and I really miss them.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Are the Livestreams not saved for future viewing? I do not see any of them on Twitch and there is none there? I can never meet the timeline to watch live, and I really miss them.
I tried to link you the list of twitch vids of the V&H part but I dont seem to be able to, they keep throw a video in the post instead of the link to the page

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
If you go here and click on video's, you should be able to see all the video's that have been done on Twitch. Mine says there are 74.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
Just checked, and if you click on the "Twitch" at the bottom right of IrishElf's post, it will take you to the video list.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

candiq

Priest
Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
I see the 74 videos list but not Playing with Diet. Are they somewhere else? Last on I can see is 23 days ago.

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
The most recent one is 9 days ago as of today. It is called "Let's Play Villagers and Heroes"

This should be the latest one.