Platform
PC
I have a "Thunder Runed Glittermore Pick" which, according to the wiki, is limitess and therefore should not break when condition reaches zero, but it does. Is this a bug or am I missing something? It does say limitless on the item:
Pick.jpg

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
It's still limitless -- in this sense, meaning that it has an unlimited number of uses. It isn't an items that you can use, say, 10 times before its number of uses expire. You can use it again by repairing it at any npc vendor or by using a repair globule on it. Once you've repaired the tool, you will be able to continue using it. As long as you pick up the repair globules as they drop while you're gathering, it won't break. (But if it does, it's a relatively simple fix.)

Platform
PC
Last edited
But don't all tools have an unlimited number of uses? I have not had any tool that has degraded on me. I I just repair them, and they keep working. If they do eventually degrade, it must take a very long time.

Besides that, the info in the Wiki is still wrong: Pick2.jpg

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
I think the gold gathering tools used to be unbreakable, but that was changed before Wellspring. Now they function just like the current shop tools. That is probably the case for the origin tools as well. Wiki just needs updating.

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
The limitless has to do with being able to gather at any level gathering node. Normally crafted gathering tools only work effectively up to a certain level before needing to make a new one. A level 90 gathering tool costs upwards of 200 gold to craft.