Walt

Just in case you all didn't know... I'm using a Motorola e5 Play (simulated blur/fog, via default graphics tweak looks great btw)...

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Did you try uninstalling/reinstalling? (I seem to recall hearing that after the servers came back up again the other day, Android users might possibly need to do that.) My other suggestion of a fix to try is running "verify assets." (Not sure which screen that option is on for mobile, however. It should be right before the game loads.)

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
I can load into characters just fine, but when I go to change to an alt, that's when it bugs out and gets stuck on "Loading..." Screen. I have to do a full app close to get it to log in.

Walt

Yeah, I tried uninstalling... No big deal... Sure the crew have a lot on their plate atm, with 3 platforns, not to mention Steam... Anyway, a quick swipe close, then repopen works fine, though, admittedly, is a pain... Stay strong devs...

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
That does sound like something you might want to report to the email address Sarah Otter gave. It sounds sort of like an old bug that has reappeared.

Walt

I'll just wait until after the update to report, if the issue is still occurring... I have a hunch they know, and are planning to just wrap up a patch in there...