Davscar

Legendary Hero
Characters
Sneaky Dave
Platform
Steam
Does anyone have a guide for Marksman hunter? (Gear stats, skills etc.)

Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
Have no idea, but I prefer Nature, as far as that goes have heard they are all balanced equally just depends on your likes dislikes
here in the forum used to be a starfall guide to help you design or see what different setups were

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Agamemnon,coober,catweazel, +1
Platform
PC
Does anyone have a guide for Marksman hunter? (Gear stats, skills etc.)
I have a marksman hunter. I find it best to have a range of various skills, area attacks like Concussion and splinter shot, maims like crippling or slowing shot and low mana cost feats like true shot. Of course it is up to you what you choose. Though having a good variety of attacks is very important, I believe.

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Platform
PC
I have a marksman hunter. I find it best to have a range of various skills, area attacks like Concussion and splinter shot, maims like crippling or slowing shot and low mana cost feats like true shot. Of course it is up to you what you choose. Though having a good variety of attacks is very important, I believe.
As far as stats are concerned, I find it best to try and maintain equity with all of the stats. The first rule is your health and armour stay alive.

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Platform
PC
As far as stats are concerned, I find it best to try and maintain equity with all of the stats. The first rule is your health and armour stay alive.
As far as feats go, crafted items give certain feats, dropped items other feats, some feats like Concussion Shot are only available on Elder gear.