Jerry D

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Jerry D, Littlebitkin
Platform
Android, PC
Many do get tot he point where they are helping others, and in doing so they do bounty runs, but also bounty runs through terratrias reef, Traven, The Depths, and also pyrron and beyond. is more fun running in a large pack. but then when you get to the point you no further have any use for the medalions it seems a shame to just toss them. Used to in Projects in the village, you had various medalions that they asked for donation. WOULD totally enjoy this being brought back, then would have something even minor something useful to use these for and with. Thank you

Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I tossed loads of them in the projects - although it were only the Traven ones I think.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Yes it was only Traven ones
I don't have the best memory but I believe Panthera is correct. I do not recall seeing medallions in the village projects above the Traven level.

That's moot to a certain degree because there is nothing to say it must be done in the same manner as before. You could simply assign a value to all medallions, regardless of level, or give them a scaling level while still accepting all.

Speaking for myself, I have an aversion to tossing anything; especially if it's something I put work into earning. I still end up collecting medallions below the level I need for the simple reason I might help someone accomplish a goal in one of those zones or I'm in there to grab some supplies for the village.

The point is, the medallions are valuable. As such, they should retain some form of value after their primary purpose has been met. At the very least, let me exchange them for a little coin or charter tokens. I'm pretty flexible. Anything is better than just tossing them into the void.

Rock

Lumineer
Platform
Android, PC
If I have learned one thing in the nearly 8 years I've played this game, it is this:

Never throw anything away!!!

No matter how worthless something seems today, tomorrow could bring an update that makes it valuable again. Many times that comes in the form of conversion as old items are phased out.

Pack rats, unite!

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
If I have learned one thing in the nearly 8 years I've played this game, it is this:

Never throw anything away!!!

No matter how worthless something seems today, tomorrow could bring an update that makes it valuable again. Many times that comes in the form of conversion as old items are phased out.

Pack rats, unite!
I know when I toss something I will need it the next day!