Chamois

Citizen
Platform
PC
It would be fun to have some way to exchange the medallions that we get after finishing a zone into something useful. Dubloons would be one idea. Many of us hate to throw away something we once worked hard to get, even though it is much easier now than it once was, still it is hard to just toss them.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Yep, in the good old days, there were items u can buy with medallions called acorns and shadow gear and efflux. Miss those days
And we could turn the lower ones in at the village projects :(

Reactions: Greer and Chamois
  • Likex2

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
Anything would be better than nothing. After all if you are out of the medallion zones the only reason to go back to those zones is to help someone.

Reactions: Chamois
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I have quite a few of those from helping other players run those zones and as a hoarding packrat, I can't bring myself to toss them until such time as it's a choice between keeping them and keeping something else. Knowing my luck, the day after I toss them, they will suddenly become useful for... something...

I don't really have any fresh ideas that I have not already seen posted, but I'm a firm believer that anything collected in the game ought to be worth something. Even useless starter gear is worth a copper, just saying. And no, that's not a suggestion on how to price medallions. It would be nice to have some kind of Exchange, where we could go to trade old medallions, unused event currency, and so forth, for charter tokens, Red Darrig tokens, in-game coin, or something else that's actually useful. It's really annoying to have to toss that which took time and effort to collect.