Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

Currently there is a bug with Ardent Society Memberships which were renewed on March 1 or since. Many of you are not only receiving twice the amount of items you should, but are receiving them every hour. THIS IS A BUG.

As soon as we have completely diagnosed the issue, we will write a script which will automatically remove the additional items from your inventory. (This script is completely unrelated to the Compensation Package script.)

In the next few days, we will have more information for you all about his bug, and I will post here. As always, thanks for your patience!

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Ouch... pls don’t roll back lol I couldn’t handle it.

I hope the people with bugged goodies don’t abuse. PLEASE DONT abuse the bug
I seccond that I just got through the quest in glender except the 85 elders (I really dont want to lose my progress yet again (even though I know that goodies are still coming to help with leveling)
yes please dont abuse the bug

Platform
PC
Hope that this doesn't delay the ability to purchase membership too much longer! It is odd to play as a non member...

Nadiria

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
How do you buy membership with $$ instead of crowns? My ipad app wont let me buy more crowns.
I've only purchased the Ardent Society with Crowns on my iPad. What happens when you try to buy more Crowns?

Remember that Crown purchases (basically) go through the same purchase process on the backside as an iTunes or App Store purchase. So, you will need to have some form of payment set up in order to make any purchase that uses either iTunes or the App Store.
Some quick troubleshooting here:
- Make sure that you are signed in to your iCloud account on your iPad
- Since Apple does allow people to opt out of a stored card (so that, for example, little ones can't get into an App and make eleventy-gazillion in-app purchases) if you haven't put a credit card or payment method on your Store account, you won't be allowed to make purchases.
- If you don't want to use a credit card, or store a credit card in your iTunes/App Store account, then you can always purchase an iTunes Gift Card, and use that balance until it runs out. iTunes Gift Cards are widely available at many retailers, including grocery stores, many convenience stores, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

Catori

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Do we need to contact support if we have automatic renewal? My AS should have renewed this morning and it didn't. I've had the AS since they were first offered. Should I still send in a ticket?

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Do we need to contact support if we have automatic renewal? My AS should have renewed this morning and it didn't. I've had the AS since they were first offered. Should I still send in a ticket?
Yes, please do, Catori. We will give you a one-off membership in the meantime.

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
Hi thank you for letting us know about this. I do have ardent membership. I have forgotten all the "goodies" that have come with this - can you refer me to where I can find the list? I didn't notice anything one way or another, but I need a reference. Thank you!

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

Just wanted to give you an update. We have now manually removed all of the additional items which were given to the 50 bugged player accounts. If you have any questions at all, please submit a Customer Support ticket, and we can tell you the exact number of items you wrongly received which we then removed.

Thank you! (And apologies to any players who were briefly kicked from the game when we were logging onto accounts!)