Glockenfee

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Glockenfee / Glöckchen
Platform
PC
Wow - thats cool, i hope there will be a way, to get something in germany with ship-costs not to expensive.
I think coffee mug is nice idea - with the emblem of fire-wizard (i think - we need mugs with all emblems).
And this photo here - i like it
V&H family photo.jpg

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
My suggestions for possible other merchandise would be a beer tankard or glass (perhaps even with a bottle of Mad Otter Ale?) fridge magnets and a calendar with 12 scenic views of various zones Shiverspine for January, Traven, Reef etc for June or July, Goldenvale for October maybe... For future years you could also do Zingara, Elder Bosses, concept art, fan friday entries or even have a contest each year for players to submit screenshots for the calendar.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Mugs yes, but large ones :), play cards, mousemats lol, I need a few desperately ;)
And as someone said - what about shipping costs? Those can be quite expensive :(
Of course when Ivar goes back to Sweden for holiday, he can take a couple suitcases with merchandise LOL

Reactions: Teej
  • Likex1

Barbarella

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
Hey, Everyone,

At long last, we are getting the ball rolling with some much needed V&H merchandising! We’ve found a good service that we’ll be using, and now we need some feedback from you all!

We know that we will offer both Mad Otter logos as well as Villagers & Heroes logos on the items, and also logos for various expansions we’ve done over the years. But what we’d really like to hear from you on, are what sort of other game images would you be interested in? Instead of us throwing together a ton of mock-ups of Elder Bosses or characters, we’d love to hear ideas from you! So please, have at it, post away! Pyrrus? Brindles with a BRA slogan? Bog Frogs? You tell us.

We know we will offer the following items, but please let us know if there are other items of interest to you as well:
  • T-shirts
  • Hoodie Sweatshirts
  • Baseball Caps
  • Coffee Mugs
  • Mouse Pads

Below, are examples of logos we will be using. But please get creative, and tell us what else you’d love to see! Thanks, all!

View attachment 2120

View attachment 2121

View attachment 2122

View attachment 2123
Maybe a t shirt with some elders from levels 10 thru 85. Or with king Leo, some of the royals. Or an area like heroic Halls of salvation with boss surrounded by little monsters, for example. It would be nice to have a guild members T-shirt with all the members on it. This list is endless. Lol

Barbarella

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
Hey, Everyone,

At long last, we are getting the ball rolling with some much needed V&H merchandising! We’ve found a good service that we’ll be using, and now we need some feedback from you all!

We know that we will offer both Mad Otter logos as well as Villagers & Heroes logos on the items, and also logos for various expansions we’ve done over the years. But what we’d really like to hear from you on, are what sort of other game images would you be interested in? Instead of us throwing together a ton of mock-ups of Elder Bosses or characters, we’d love to hear ideas from you! So please, have at it, post away! Pyrrus? Brindles with a BRA slogan? Bog Frogs? You tell us.

We know we will offer the following items, but please let us know if there are other items of interest to you as well:
  • T-shirts
  • Hoodie Sweatshirts
  • Baseball Caps
  • Coffee Mugs
  • Mouse Pads

Below, are examples of logos we will be using. But please get creative, and tell us what else you’d love to see! Thanks, all!

View attachment 2120

View attachment 2121

View attachment 2122

View attachment 2123
I would purchase a t shirt n mouse pad.

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Characters
Miss Marple, Matricia, Cherryl
Platform
PC
A question:
I think it's all great, but that will be available in Europe?
Because customs are not cheap, otherwise the Europeans will hardly be able to afford it.
And that would be a pity :(

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
The merchandise mugs from Starbucks are like 400 ml (13.5 oz?) and those are a perfect size

Iseabail

Wizard
Characters
Iseabail, Fianna
Platform
iOS
Whoooot !

Ok

Collectable cards (like, the name of an elder boss with a little back story and stats)

Stickers

Phone cases

Poster (autographed poster would be even better)

Temporary tattoos (so my kids would look way cooler)

Bracelet /pendant (like a necklace with cure would be great for some irl situation)

I’ll start thinking and will be back with more ...

Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!! (Striking a cool pose).
Love Our William!!!

Salrond

Wizard
Platform
PC
I have made a comment post on Discord but I think it best to post in here. So I apologize for inconvenience. Here goes I love the idea you are goin merchandise. As for my self I much prefer wearing Solids only Unless the design Screams in color and has detail. I like the otter pic it cute but I feel it is lacking some how... There fore I would go with what I LOVE Cups I have 3 types that are my Super Favorite. first choice cause I use it the most post a pix in a bit 2nd is similar just a bit bigger and wider. I Love Coffee! but I do have my moods. 3rd Tea Cups... when I am alone and feelin fem delicate a change in need and a me time is called for.. Star Fall because I LOVE the color with out line of blue grey where there is white I have Tried to get it exact but I Failed at cut and paste and drawing Pain ;( Ex. Groou when it Screams in color and design I Love its... Though I rather wear Some Thing Cute but colorful When I wear one with design in front (RARE) I PickY!!! I like Love the designs you picked as far as color goes... Hum Black and whit mad otter and the image with earth sea, starfall are your best ones.. Other than that kind don't the rest as far as cloths, Mugs images goes a Magnet or playing cards (q k j 10 9 etc...) are best bet with those

Groou_lvl_18_greengate.png121212.png