Strega Nona

Arch Wizard
Platform
iOS, PC
Whoooot !

Ok

Collectable cards (like, the name of an elder boss with a little back story and stats)

Stickers

Phone cases

Poster (autographed poster would be even better)

Temporary tattoos (so my kids would look way cooler)

Bracelet /pendant (like a necklace with cure would be great for some irl situation)

I’ll start thinking and will be back with more ...

Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!! (Striking a cool pose).
I love the idea of collectible cards. :)sn

Reactions: Viranda
  • Likex1

Strega Nona

Arch Wizard
Platform
iOS, PC
T-shirt’s with some of the mobs/bosses...
I would love a poster of all the mushrooms in the game (not just the gatherable ones)
Something commemorating the peace between Spriggans and Treants.
Buttons/Badges....’I beat the level 20 elders’, ‘I beat the level 30 elders’, etc...then you could collect them and keep them on your work/school bag or something. Fun.

• Likex1

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
I would like to see a design with the words “I could have sworn I saw a goat....”

• Likex1

candiq

Priest
Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
OMG the video on Surströmming . Once seen cannot be unseen, is there any actual nutritional value to this goop?

• Likex1

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Great probiotics! As paradoxal as it may sound, if you have stomach problems you'll want to down a can of surströmming :D

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
the new splashscreen for earth and sea would make an awesome tshirt on a dark background

• Likex1

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
You could make cute stuffed animals of some of the creatures! Maybe eventually have Halloween costumes of some of the outfits/characters? Coloring books? I would LOVE a mouse pad with the class symbols. Maybe a rug in the shape of a shield on it that says "Villagers and Heroes" on it or something. You could make button packs or mini prints or posters that are specified to classes/sub-classes!

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
OOOO you could do a subscription box or something that has lanyards, key chains, posters, buttons, mini figures, art/concept art prints, a mini story, or little VnH goodies in it!! OMG I just love those kinds of things (now if only I could afford them! lol :p) You could even have jewelery! I see those arrows (the ones with the loops on them) and think they would make for some cute little earrings :)

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
You could make cute stuffed animals of some of the creatures! Maybe eventually have Halloween costumes of some of the outfits/characters? Coloring books? I would LOVE a mouse pad with the class symbols. Maybe a rug in the shape of a shield on it that says "Villagers and Heroes" on it or something. You could make button packs or mini prints or posters that are specified to classes/sub-classes!
they have a specific firm that will produce the merchandise. They dont even have big cups, so I doubt stuffed animals and costumes are on the menu