Roselda

Great Adventurer
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda
Platform
PC
Otters -
Would you please post the minimum requirements for mobile devices to install and play the game? I've been looking but cannot find them. Thank you!

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
Otters -
Would you please post the minimum requirements for mobile devices to install and play the game? I've been looking but cannot find them. Thank you!
I checked the apple app store, maybe because i have already downloaded, but all it says is “supported by this device”

If you are on android does the play store give more info?

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Roselda. The min requirement is that your device use Android 4.3 and up. Other reasons you might be receiving the incompatible message could be related to region. Not all countries have been whitelisted for play.

Roselda

Great Adventurer
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda
Platform
PC
Hi, Roselda. The min requirement is that your device use Android 4.3 and up. Other reasons you might be receiving the incompatible message could be related to region. Not all countries have been whitelisted for play.
Thank you, Sarah. I'm in the U.S. and I have Android 5.1 on my phone and it is still apparently "not compatible". I'm thinking of getting a new phone and would like to make sure I can play the game on it.

Giruv

Citizen
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
how about the hardware requirement such as minimal RAM, processor, or screen resolution?

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Min RAM is 1.5 GB. We don't have minimum requirements for processor, or screen resolution. We do require Open GLES 3.0, though.
@Roselda - There were a number of Android devices we stopped offering support for, usually because of the intel chips in them, which made for very poor game performance. Your device was likely one of those. To know for sure if you have the intel chip, you can check this site: https://www.gsmarena.com/

Giruv

Citizen
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Thanks Sarah!
It would be great if you can put those requirement at the playstore and appstore game description