Platform
Android, PC
I noticed in the store I can purchase certain clothing items without purchasing a whole set like shields, boots, gloves, etc. But I noticed I cant split up the actual sets which would be nice. Just curious if this is something that is being considered esp with the new player models? Also are there going to be more outfits that are geared towards a Villager look to be added to the shop?

Thanks!

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
When you say "split up the sets" are you talking about being able to mix and match clothing from different sets on the same character, or splitting the set up between different characters?

Most all shop items are either account or character bound, which sets the limit on how they can be shared, so no, you can not buy a soul bound pack and disperse it among characters.

As for mixing and matching outfits on the same character, you should be able to accomplish that by using the gnog feature.

Platform
Android, PC
When you say "split up the sets" are you talking about being able to mix and match clothing from different sets on the same character, or splitting the set up between different characters?

Most all shop items are either account or character bound, which sets the limit on how they can be shared, so no, you can not buy a soul bound pack and disperse it among characters.

As for mixing and matching outfits on the same character, you should be able to accomplish that by using the gnog feature.
Ahh ok! I was hoping I was able to buy pieces from each set without purchasing the whole set. But gotcha! Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I hear ya. There are sometimes sets that can be earned piece by piece in the event zones, but they are usually soul bound to the character that earned them. I have two different sets that are complete except for one missing piece. They are in the cash shop now but sold as sets only, so I can't buy just that one missing piece that I need and I'm too cheap to buy an entire set for the sake of one piece. :p On the plus side, the older event outfits usually fall in price each year, so I will get them completed... eventually.

If you see a set, like a shield pack, that has one or two pieces you want in particular, it does not hurt to check the shields section to see if they have that item or something close to it, but no, sadly, you can't buy partials from a set. That would actually make for a good suggestion. There are a few sets in the cash shop from which I only want one or two pieces. If the set has four pieces and sells for 100 crowns, I would be willing to pay 50 crowns for the one piece I most want.