Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Hi guys, i'm new to this game and i've heard that you can play this game on your phone, downloading if from the play store. I've tried doing that and when i go in the play store and find the mobile app "3D MMO Villagers and Heroes", it says that it's not avalabile in my contry... I live in Romania and I've never had this kind of problem before... Can I do something about it? When can I expect the movile app to be avalabile in my country? Screenshot_20190414-144416.jpg

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Last edited by a moderator
Hi guys, i'm new to this game and i've heard that you can play this game on your phone, downloading if from the play store. I've tried doing that and when i go in the play store and find the mobile app "3D MMO Villagers and Heroes", it says that it's not avalabile in my contry... I live in Romania and I've never had this kind of problem before... Can I do something about it? When can I expect the movile app to be avalabile in my country? View attachment 2011 <moderator removed content>

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Dear moderator of the forum, if you deleted my information about the pledges to this person. Write the right one that matches your rules. And help this person .
You have had a personal message with the reason of the delete. The information will be returned once the method has been approved of by the devs. It is no case of not wanting to help, it is a case of your method simply being shady.

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
You have had a personal message with the reason of the delete. The information will be returned once the method has been approved of by the devs. It is no case of not wanting to help, it is a case of your method simply being shady.
Is the big brother watching us here?
Do you have a contract with google? How much do they pay you?:D

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
She politely answered your question, please do not mock others.

Dear moderator of the forum, if you deleted my information about the pledges to this person. Write the right one that matches your rules. And help this person .
Terms of Service
THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. Mad Otter Games, Inc. (“Mad Otter”) is proud to provide you access to our online service for use with the Villagers & Heroes™ game software (together with any updates, the “Game Client”). After installing the Game Client on your computer, you may connect to the game servers (“Game Servers”) that Mad Otter and its affiliate partners operate. Together, the Game Client, the Game Servers, and the additional services in connection with them, make up the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Villagers & Heroes™ (hereinafter, the “Game”). These Terms of Service (“TOS” or “Agreement”) govern your use of the Game. By connecting to or using the Game Servers or running the Game Client, or accessing one of the websites associated with the Game (www.VillagersandHeroes.com) you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
§ 2 Subject matter and scope of services

2.2 For playing the Game, the User must be connected to the particular server of the Game by means of an authorized and unmodified Game Client. Mad Otter makes available client software for download by Users.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi Awsgrann,
There currently is nothing you can do about this on your end - however, we continuously re-evaluate where the game is distributed so you can check in from time to time to see if it has been made available. You can also play the game on PC, where there are no region restrictions whatsoever. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Your post was deleted because you linked to a third-party APK. Not only is this against our ToS, it is also essentially a pirated version of the game. Please understand that as developers and publishers of the game we must take action against any game client not distributed directly by us or our affiliates, for what is hopefully obvious reasons.

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Hmmmm, what's the difference between ,, pirated ,, version and official? I played your game by downloading it from PlayMarket and from ,, pirated ,, downloader and without noticing any difference-lags as they were and remained .:unsure:

Platform
PC
Hmmmm, what's the difference between ,, pirated ,, version and official? I played your game by downloading it from PlayMarket and from ,, pirated ,, downloader and without noticing any difference-lags as they were and remained .:unsure:
The main difference is that one is distributed by Mad Otter (who owns the game and can make any decisions about it they like) and the other is not distributed by Mad Otter, and as such, has been deemed not a 'legal' version.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Let's use a metaphor:

Say you're making your own T-shirts and give them away to people for free. Lots of people like your shirts and everything's great. One day someone starts making identical copies of your shirts, and give them away for free too. Well, to everyone else they all look the same, so what's the harm?

There's a bunch of issues with this:
1) First and foremost, they are still your shirt designs and someone making their own copies without your permission is (by the laws of most countries) considered a form of theft.
2) What if this person is actually a pretty horrible person and does something that makes a lot of people really upset? Suddenly people might start avoiding your shirts since they are now associating them with something this complete stranger does instead of you.
3) What if this person is a really horrible person and sneaks something poisonous into the shirts? You would never do this, but since you have no control of this completely separate supply line you have no way of stopping it.
4) What if so many people liked your shirts that you decided to make a living out of it? Suddenly if you wanted to sell your shirts instead of giving them away, there's this stranger who makes this impossible since they are just being given away for free.

The bottom line is - if you were to download a copy of V&H from somewhere that does not come from us or our affiliates, you have no guarantee that this is the actual game. You don't know if someone may have put a virus into the file, or if it has a keylogger that tracks your personal information. And even if it was an identical copy that theoretically works fine, by using an unlicensed copy you would make our lives harder in many ways. Support, bug reporting, game updates, metrics, notifications of sales and many more things would either not work at all or be much harder for us to do.

As our Terms of Service states, any third-party clients are prohibited and may be grounds for a ban. This is not a rule for no reason, and we would ask you all to follow through on this and make sure only to download the game from our official channels.

Platform
PC
Hi guys, i'm new to this game and i've heard that you can play this game on your phone, downloading if from the play store. I've tried doing that and when i go in the play store and find the mobile app "3D MMO Villagers and Heroes", it says that it's not avalabile in my contry... I live in Romania and I've never had this kind of problem before... Can I do something about it? When can I expect the movile app to be avalabile in my country?
In case you are not able to use the PC SAC, did you consider using a VPN?