Aurius

Priest
Platform
Android
Last edited
Hi Otters, I've noticed that the right thumb camera rotation sensitivity seems to have been increased recently (or I'm crazy) to the point that it has an almost "slippery" feeling when rotating around. I'm not demanding that it be reduced or anything, because some may actually like it, but would it be possible for you guys to add a camera sensitivity slider bar to the mobile settings screen in time for the expansion? I really think this would be an amazing new addition to the settings!

Any opinions?

EDIT: Hmm... now that I've reread it, this seems more like a suggestion than a technical issue. Haha. Please don't give me a hard time for this. XD

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
Oh! Just thought of something.
Could you have the “easy camera” option enabled ?

It’s worth a look

Aurius

Priest
Platform
Android
Last edited
Oh! Just thought of something.
Could you have the “easy camera” option enabled ?

It’s worth a look
No, I never have that enabled. The rotation camera just feels way too sensitive to me recently, but seemed slower in the past. I only thought of the slider idea as I was typing up the post. Maybe they will add it someday. :giggle:

Kitty the Hunter

Villager
Platform
PC
camera overly sensitive on pc too.

Camera rotation on pc is way too sensitive too. I have my slider almost off and the camera still moves quite fast. my settings are easy off, locked and smooth on, but doubt those settings effect rotation.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Definitely hasn't been changed in the last year or two. A sensitivity slider is a good idea though!