Diet

Mad Otter Games
Developer
livestream.png
Hi, Everyone. It is snow-pocalypse here in Eugene! But we are still at it! Hope to see you all today on our VH Twitch Channel! Remember, new time today! :)
  • 11am PST
  • 2pm EST
  • 19:00 GMT
  • 20:00 CET
We will not be doing the outfit creation today because of weather issues. Hopefully we can get at it tomorrow!Sorry everyone!

Note: If the time of the livestream comes and we are not broadcasting it could very well be due to power outages in our area. We are sorry if this is the case but will try to keep you updated as things progress!

Megalomaniac

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Megalomaniac, Enya, KatKat
Platform
PC
I hope Sarah and Damon have power again! Nice snow dogs. We'll need patience while they deal with the weather, but you have to be impressed with Ivar walking to work through a foot of snow in freezing temps; Damon, not to be deterred, putting snow chains on his tires to get to the office while Sarah holds fort with no power; and Diet, freezing his fingers for a winter wonderland Twitch. I suggest Otters shorten Twitch feeds to a half hour to help you focus on work or destress time. As much as we love them, we'll live.

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
I hope Sarah and Damon have power again! Nice snow dogs. We'll need patience while they deal with the weather, but you have to be impressed with Ivar walking to work through a foot of snow in freezing temps; Damon, not to be deterred, putting snow chains on his tires to get to the office while Sarah holds fort with no power; and Diet, freezing his fingers for a winter wonderland Twitch. I suggest Otters shorten Twitch feeds to a half hour to help you focus on work or destress time. As much as we love them, we'll live.
Diet said Liam walked to work, half mile or a mile through the snow no less! :) Not sure whether Ivar did as well.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Diet said Liam walked to work, half mile or a mile through the snow no less! :) Not sure whether Ivar did as well.
For sure, then Liam was vital to getting out servers back up so that really shows he is willing to go the extra mile for us the players. Our wonderful Ivar and Diet are wonderful at keeping us informed and entertained even, with their wonderful interplay with the community.