Zyani

Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+2more
Platform
PC
We have had a fair update of new player styles on our characters, and if i heared it right a few more are coming soon, but did any ever had the idea to also add the diferent races as a option in the characters?
It surely makes it alot more colorfull if you can have a corsian look, and i do not ment a polymorph.

King_13lue

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
Hey I have two things I want to say ok..
1. Can you add a sholin/monk type class. Basically I want to ask for a staff like character to play. I ask because it's a cool little dynamic that would be fun to adventure as. The subs off of it could be ying and yang ying could be your passive type class. The style turned more towards healing and team play. While yang could be a damage/ solo type class, just made for those who want to go it alone. Basically I want to ask for staff related classes and abilities.

2. Can we do interchangeable weapons for all classes. Say you make an archer but you want to mix it up and use a sword sometimes. I'm not saying everyone should just jump classes and boom your just as food as someone who dedicated a long time to those classes. In saying you should allow the weapon swapping for characters but drawbacks to the weapon until you become proficient in the class to lose the drawback but the will still be moves or perks you could never have because you didn't start in the class.
These are just some ideas I have and wanted to share with you

Reactions: Arjuna
  • Likex1

Zellgoddess

Warrior
Platform
Steam
i dont like the ideal they are already implementing a new character graphics adding new races to the mix would just stifle them in terms of adding other much needed content. as for the addition of new classes im sure in time they will add more, right now as i see it they have one melee class, one ranged class, and two magic classes with the addition of shaman it will be three magic classes. i feel that some games tend to do this they play towards one class types over others.

yea there are games out there were melee classes have 3-8 skills they can use and the casters have 20-80 spells to use per class mind you which is extremely unbalanced. however if you take a look back at this game before starfall the warrior class owned the game and the others just couldn't compete. so for them to add new classes they have to balance them into the system they have now and that defiantly takes time. adding just one new class could require they add other things to the classes we have now just to be able to add the new class.

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
i dont like the ideal they are already implementing a new character graphics adding new races to the mix would just stifle them in terms of adding other much needed content. as for the addition of new classes im sure in time they will add more, right now as i see it they have one melee class, one ranged class, and two magic classes with the addition of shaman it will be three magic classes. i feel that some games tend to do this they play towards one class types over others.

yea there are games out there were melee classes have 3-8 skills they can use and the casters have 20-80 spells to use per class mind you which is extremely unbalanced. however if you take a look back at this game before starfall the warrior class owned the game and the others just couldn't compete. so for them to add new classes they have to balance them into the system they have now and that defiantly takes time. adding just one new class could require they add other things to the classes we have now just to be able to add the new class.
The shaman class is both melee and magic. It is realy a mixed class that can tank, heal, do both melee and ranged damage.

Kitty the Hunter

Huntress
Platform
PC
Love this idea! I'd be happy to play another race. With the new female form I feel as though I am about to be depicted as a non-human, but I'd prefer something chosen rather than forced.

Zellgoddess

Warrior
Platform
Steam
if they shaman is the first hybrid class to the game then that's cool. but if they have made it the hybrid of all the other classes then that's not cool at all it will be just too OP and not leave room to add more hybrid classes later on. i also don't see why they haven't added premium classes to the game yea i know that sucks for free players but its a selling point for them that would give much needed funds for future development.