High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
We need more events. Now we have 5 events. We need to have 6 events. What would be 1 month event, 1 month rest and so all year round. And make an event schedule.
Because of the hack attack, I missed the SweetValentine Event. I’m angry because I now have to wait a whole year, because of what hack condoms.
I know there are a lot of fan contests. But they are designed for English-speaking players, and this is intolerant towards other players around the world. Do I always have to sit with a translator and translate the entire chat? .because I want to know the schedule of events. To once look, translate and calm down.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
The reason all contests are in English is because the majority of the playerbase speaks English. The eventcommittee, which mostly organizes these events, has 1 mutual language. Right, you guess it, English.
We have a few awesome people on the event committee specifically for the German speaking server to do these events by themselves in German, and they rock that! Everywhere in the committee there are crossovers between the servers helpers, but the EU2-ers always pull it off completely by themselves. And then I didn't even get started yet about the important English Otter Posts they so accurately translate EVERY time.
They do that so a greater part of the world can be included in our game and community, namely those that speak German, no matter as howmanieth language.

I hope you realize we cannot cater to all languages in the world with our events. And yet...
There have been people who organized events in their own language,
There have been people quietly translating everything during an English event for their comrades to their own language,
There have been people (1, mainly, you know who you are!) who fully scripted the latest livestreams, not leaving a single detail out, for those not speaking English well enough to follow it by speech.

If you feel your language or the group of players speaking your language is left out, there are many things you can do to change that yourself. The above mentioned methods, but also many other things.
All of these methods will help to include more people into the parties and events, without putting extra strain on the Otters working hours.

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
If you feel your language or the group of players speaking your language is left out, there are many things you can do to change that yourself. The above mentioned methods, but also many other things.
All of these methods will help to include more people into the parties and events, without putting extra strain on the Otters working hours.
@ OP: You could go ahead and translate the posts that you'd like to see translated, I know you are looking for things to do and that would be a very nice thing for you to do. Management knows that the translate programs for the forums is not the best at translating but it gets the meaning across. (I do use it myself to see some of the other than English posts).

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Management knows that the translate programs for the forums is not the best at translating but it gets the meaning across. (I do use it myself to see some of the other than English posts).
Just a small note: we do not have any form of automatic translation on the forums (or any other of our websites). If you see options to translate anything it is most likely third-party software, such as the auto-translation built into the Chrome web browser, and not related to the actual forums at all.

Just pointing this out so that in the event of misleading translations, you'll want to contact whoever is providing the translation service rather than Mad Otter. :)

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Just a small note: we do not have any form of automatic translation on the forums (or any other of our websites). If you see options to translate anything it is most likely third-party software, such as the auto-translation built into the Chrome web browser, and not related to the actual forums at all.

Just pointing this out so that in the event of misleading translations, you'll want to contact whoever is providing the translation service rather than Mad Otter. :)
Oh, thank you for posting, I didn't know it was my browser doing that! Good information to know!

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Oh, thank you for posting, I didn't know it was my browser doing that! Good information to know!
Are you serious? Or ROFLing?;)
Of course I was serious! I am not one to make fun of people.

I was seriously thanking Ivar for pointing out something I didn't realize. Everyone makes mistakes now and then and I appreciate his kindness in pointing out my error.

Platform
Android
Need mount upgrades to be available as quests without IAP. Like, make a flying dragon by reaching lvl so and so with these ingredients and killing these bosses. Same for Storage. And Plz more support for Android and Chromebooks. In love with this game, please don't take it away.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Need mount upgrades to be available as quests without IAP. Like, make a flying dragon by reaching lvl so and so with these ingredients and killing these bosses. Same for Storage. And Plz more support for Android and Chromebooks. In love with this game, please don't take it away.
They only just implemented the game to Android and Apple, I dont think they'll take it away again after all that effort! Also many free items are given out already, I dont feel we need more. Otters needs foods too!!

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Last edited
We have useless and beautiful toys and companions. Let them give a positive buff and are sold for money.

This is a question of money.
If you introduce a PtP system, players with PC version will understand this and continue to play. They are used to it.

but ..... I think you will lose all mobile users, because in the world of mobile games, everyone is accustomed only to the FtP system

Let the Otters themselves think that they will make more money for them. PtP-like is offered by Sarah or FtP and the donatshop extension (pets with buff) .:unsure:

p.s.
I am a mobile gamer, I am for FtP. I am for the donatshop extension.
I would buy companions with buffs,
I would buy a Zorian craftgear with the necessary stats and runes,
I would buy Elders Soul buff levels,
I want to make my character as strong as the Terminator and I can pay 300-500 euro for this.
but now donationshop has nothing to buy...

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Otters have stated in the past they will not give pets buffs BECAUSE it will make the game pay to play, and they do not want that. So they will not make the game pay to play.
I'd say its obvious by now the game is to the otters not just a way to make money. Surely, it is important to gain money from it, but it isnt their only reason to make it. They have some values about the game and stick to them. One is free and equal for all to play it

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Otters have stated in the past they will not give pets buffs BECAUSE it will make the game pay to play, and they do not want that. So they will not make the game pay to play.
I'd say its obvious by now the game is to the otters not just a way to make money. Surely, it is important to gain money from it, but it isnt their only reason to make it. They have some values about the game and stick to them. One is free and equal for all to play it
Here it is important to keep the balance, the line. If a very rich player is 30% stronger than usual, I understand that. There is no PvP, I don’t need to fight him where he will defeat me, because he is 30% stronger.

Therefore, I will be glad to have him as a friend, because he will be able to help in killing the boss .and we can kill the boss 30% faster.
I will be glad to see such OwerPower players .... that's all:cool:

Conclusion: ------>>>>>if there is no PvP, then no one cares who is stronger and who is weaker.

Platform
PC
Conclusion: ------>>>>>if there is no PvP, then no one cares who is stronger and who is weaker.
Here, you are wrong. There are MANY instances where players felt that a change (or a non-change) would affect the FTP community. Mad Otter has worked very hard over the years to maintain a shop that will appeal to players and NOT make them a lot stronger than their non paying counterparts. Our current shop has a mixture of items that do give buffs - and cosmetic items (that are highly requested items, I may add).

Platform
PC
Here it is important to keep the balance, the line. If a very rich player is 30% stronger than usual, I understand that. There is no PvP, I don’t need to fight him where he will defeat me, because he is 30% stronger.

Therefore, I will be glad to have him as a friend, because he will be able to help in killing the boss .and we can kill the boss 30% faster.
I will be glad to see such OwerPower players .... that's all:cool:

For the players are significantly stronger combat will be too easy for them and if it is made more difficult to suit them it will be too difficult for the rest of the players. Everything effects everything else and there is much to be considered before making changes.

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
A lot of my mobile friends I brought into the game always asked: what to buy at donatshop?
I say, don `t know.
They argue that there is nothing that makes them stronger.
Question: if the donate item does not make you stronger, then why pay?
I say to them: I don `t know .:cautious:

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I dont pay to be stronger, but because I just love to have some of the stuff in the shop. The outfits are amazing, and the mounts are great. Some buffs are really worth it, like the swimgloves, although I do miss the reapers though buffs. It may not be for everyone, but there IS plenty to pay for, great things imo.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
There is nothing in the shop that makes you stronger. This is by design and I do not believe that policy will change.
There are quite a few things in the shop that enhance your character in one way or another. My favorite is speed
As for what is most useful, there are three things that I feel are must-haves for every character I run.
1) More bag space.
2) More vault space.
3] More bag and vault space.