Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
I like quests, the bounty grind is boring and I really don't like it. So I will probably be level 81-82 for a very very long time.
Even if more dungeons are added, I would like to suggest more high-xp quests like some of the rare one-off's. For example "the history of Pyrus" quests.... yes very long, but as a one-time deal I don't mind it.
The Arcane Rift one time quest was nice too.

Reactions: Neia and Seawolf
  • Likex2

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
I agree! The content post level 75 is a bit too linear for my taste. Grind a couple of levels, unlock a single zone, rinse and repeat for 15 levels. I'd like to see a larger selection of zones to run, and perhaps some unique modes as well. One can only mindlessly kill bounties for so long before they become bored.

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
On a side note, one of the last sections of the expansion web site:
A Tale Of GREAT CHALLENGES

This section will be revealed soon!
sounds promising :D

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I like quests, the bounty grind is boring and I really don't like it. So I will probably be level 81-82 for a very very long time.
Even if more dungeons are added, I would like to suggest more high-xp quests like some of the rare one-off's. For example "the history of Pyrus" quests.... yes very long, but as a one-time deal I don't mind it.
The Arcane Rift one time quest was nice too.
I am a bit puzzled by this. I just blew through 81 and 82 in less than a week. There are a lot of high XP quests in Dartrey Woods and the Ponds of Andorra. With the Bounty Hunter badge, I was getting 200K first time bounty kill. Yesterday I was still getting well over 100K for each Ponds of Andorra bounty on my second round through the Ponds. I have not even done Maldwyn's Tomb yet. I hit 83 mid-run last night and am already at 19% so I don't see this level taking me a full week (especially with tomorrow's calendar XP bonus). I certainly do not feel like I am grinding, as I play for about 2 hours each day and run just a couple of zones along with tending my garden and sheep and do some crafting.

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
I am a bit puzzled by this. I just blew through 81 and 82 in less than a week. There are a lot of high XP quests in Dartrey Woods and the Ponds of Andorra. With the Bounty Hunter badge, I was getting 200K first time bounty kill. Yesterday I was still getting well over 100K for each Ponds of Andorra bounty on my second round through the Ponds. I have not even done Maldwyn's Tomb yet. I hit 83 mid-run last night and am already at 19% so I don't see this level taking me a full week (especially with tomorrow's calendar XP bonus). I certainly do not feel like I am grinding, as I play for about 2 hours each day and run just a couple of zones along with tending my garden and sheep and do some crafting.
Ponds of Andorra? never heard of it.... but anyway, I did all the quests in Dartney woods unless I've missed something. I've done all the 1st time kills. I used pies etc. I did Tombs a couple times already plus some dungeons and I'm 68% to 82. that's two weeks. but I also don't play hero 2 hours a day, although I don't exactly keep track either, lol

I know, I don't play hero a lot so obviously it'll take longer. But it's because I don't like grinding, so it would be nice for alternatives.

EDIT: oh "pools of Andorra" can't access that until lvl 82....

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
Ponds of Andorra? never heard of it.... but anyway, I did all the quests in Dartney woods unless I've missed something. I've done all the 1st time kills. I used pies etc. I did Tombs a couple times already plus some dungeons and I'm 68% to 82. that's two weeks. but I also don't play hero 2 hours a day, although I don't exactly keep track either, lol

I know, I don't play hero a lot so obviously it'll take longer. But it's because I don't like grinding, so it would be nice for alternatives.

EDIT: oh "pools of Andorra" can't access that until lvl 82....
ooops - you are right Pools. They look a lot more like ponds though :) Be careful when you go in there - until you do the quests, the pools gobble you up. My advice is to get the telepad FIRST THING so you can teleport back to the same zone when the pools get you (which they will inevitibly do!). It is a very pretty zone as is Dartrey Woods, so enjoy it!

Reactions: Caraldor Loxana Luther
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I'm not making any assumptions, but if you have Ardent Society membership, the xp boost from it can make the grind feel less significant. It's also worth noting that not all pies are created equal. (If Kooky is using a lvl 90 pie, but Cara's only using a lvl 75 one, that will also contribute to the different experiences.)

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I'm not making any assumptions, but if you have Ardent Society membership, the xp boost from it can make the grind feel less significant. It's also worth noting that not all pies are created equal. (If Kooky is using a lvl 90 pie, but Cara's only using a lvl 75 one, that will also contribute to the different experiences.)
Good point Zazie - I am maxed out on boosts for first time trips into new zones, including AS! And certainly the best pie my little hands can craft are always stashed in my bag!

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
I have AS, but most of the time using Banoffee pies because I can make them. I use gobs when I find bounties that are close enough together.

Anyway, I was just making a suggestion for the devs to ponder for future expansions perhaps adding some XP quests :)

Donut

Swindle
Characters
Donut King
Platform
iOS, PC
Don’t forget about the exp from dungeons they are great new addition of exp after bounties are slaughtered. If you get silver or gold runs consistently the exp gained is actually well worth.

Reactions: Caraldor Loxana Luther
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Don’t forget about the exp from dungeons they are great new addition of exp after bounties are slaughtered. If you get silver or gold runs consistently the exp gained is actually well worth.
This. I do get it can get boring when you hit a wall in leveling and have to run the same bounties for days/weeks, until you can get a new zone open. Dungeons are there to push you through this wall. The XP is huge, and it is an active repeatable source of experience, unlike bounties/quests.

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
How about more repeatable quests in each zone 80+? Not necessarily high XP, but to collect more stuff like commendations for gnogpacks but doesn't have to be a gnogpack. I dunno, just something else to do daily besides bounties....

just my suggestion for the otters is all.

thank you for reading.