Gathered motes have been account bound for around 6 months now, and these changes have had a negative effect on the economy and crafting progression. If the plan is to keep motes as account bound, then I suggest some changes be made to increase the yield of an individual's mote gain to balance the loss of purchasing motes from others.
- Reduce the vendor mote charge from 12 silver 95 copper to 7 silver.
- This will decrease the cost of a stack (7500) of motes from 971 gold to 525 gold
- Allow medallions to be converted into COG coins in a 1 : 1 ratio
- Add motes as a purchase option for COG coins in a 1 : 3 ratio
- A stack (7500) of motes would cost 22,500 COG coins
- Reduce the charter vendor charge for motes from 50 tokens to 15 tokens
- This will decrease the cost of a stack (7500) of motes from a ridiculous 375,000 tokens to 112,000 tokens
- Reduce the crown cost of motes from 675 motes for 30 crowns to 750 motes for 25 crowns.
- This will decrease the cost of a stack (7500) of motes from 333 crowns to 250 crowns (I bet this will result in many more sales as well)
- Increase the maximum gain of yorrick necklace to 35% increased chance from the current 26%