Dak

Hunter
Characters
Dakt Daktroyan TroyanPrince
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Hi There Fellow Villagers And Mighty Heroes I Am Here To Offer You Guys New Signatures If You Are Interested Hit Me Up On Discord
Daktroyan#2852 Or In Game

( Dakt / Troyanprince / Daktroyan) {Keep In Mind Im Only In US 1}
All I Will Need Is Your Picture Of The Poses You Want And Mounts Or Colors Preferences As You Can See Mine Is Below I Just Made I Know Its Not Crazy But Believe Me My Fellow Forum Browsers I Can Make Much Sicker Designs This Is Just So Fun I Will Post Yours On This Thread When I Make So Then I Can Show Off Those
SICK Skills :3

Lesept VH Forums Signature .png
dakt vh signature.pngdavscar_maybe_signature_for_vh.pngknightshades forum sig rough draft.pngDawn Chorus Forums Signature.png

Talamur

Hunter
Characters
Talamur
Platform
Steam
You can optimize your png and jpg graphics for free (without registration) on this website: https://tinypng.com/

Your current sig gfx for example, will be reduced from 380.5 KB to 90.6 KB (−76%), which might make people with slow internet or no flatrate happy :)

Thanks for the kind offer.

Dak

Hunter
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
You can optimize your png and jpg graphics for free (without registration) on this website: https://tinypng.com/

Your current sig gfx for example, will be reduced from 380.5 KB to 90.6 KB (−76%), which might make people with slow internet or no flatrate happy :)

Thanks for the kind offer.
Yes very true but I use imgur also it works great and I made my forum signature not super big for reasons it some times stretches out the design and make it's look thanks for the advice though

Dawn Chorus

BRA Member
Characters
Dawn Chorus
Platform
Android, PC
I'd like one please but having trouble getting screenshots at y moment! ;)

Reactions: Panthera
  • Likex1

Dak

Hunter
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
aint that the truth lol gotta hate the server is down yet they getting all hyped for the book XD

Dak

Hunter
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
hey dawn if youd like to get ahold of me with screenshots and a idea of what youd like id be happy to make that signature you wanted :3

Dawn Chorus

BRA Member
Characters
Dawn Chorus
Platform
Android, PC
hey dawn if youd like to get ahold of me with screenshots and a idea of what youd like id be happy to make that signature you wanted :3
Screenshot_20190329-162252.pngScreenshot_20190329-162414.pngScreenshot_20190329-162214.png

Attachments

Dawn Chorus

BRA Member
Characters
Dawn Chorus
Platform
Android, PC
Hi Dak, something nice with the moon behind maybe? I like the atmosphere of Vale, fairy, Midsummer nights dream, thanks :))

Dawn Chorus

BRA Member
Characters
Dawn Chorus
Platform
Android, PC
Hi Dak, sorry I didn't mean to put pressure on you, I just wanted you to have lots of choice :)) thanks again Dawn X

Dak

Hunter
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Hi Dak, sorry I Ididn't mean to put pressure on you, I just wanted you to have lots of choice :)) thanks again Dawn X
Hi Dawn it's not a problem:3 good to have multiple choices I sorta wish it wasn't so dark wish ya did in a desert or some cuz the blue matches the background 😂