Esyix

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
So I got a few questions,
1. What is the most populated server (by active players during PST NA West Coast)?
2. Are Healer and Tanks a "required thing" for alot of content or am I better off just pew pew?
3. Are there any talks of a V&H2?
4. Is it worth getting into now?
5. Any general tips before I dive it? (I did see the mega thread with V&H tips anything pertinent that I must/should know now?)

Lastly, thanks in advance for any and all tips. Looking forward to getting into V&H.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Platform
Android, PC
1. Don't know.
2. Healers and tanks are pretty much required to do the elders/dungeon at the correct level (some super players can do them without, but for the most part, it's needed)
3. No.
4. Definitely. Just make sure to enjoy the journey. Don't rush to end game (and don't rebirth so quickly you get bored with the early stuff, there's a pretty decent story/questline mid to late game).
5. check out the soulbound "crafter's necklaces" you can make. I played for a long time without knowing about them and missed out on their benefits!

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
US3 is probably the most active server, and in particular tends to have the largest number of younger, newer players, since it is the default for mobile.

The game is in constant development, and has had major revision in combat (Starfall) and crafting and gathering (Wellspring) in the relatively recent past. The game has changed a lot over the years, and I think some of the oldest players would say it is already "V and H 2" (or even 3).

My most important tips are always the same - READ the dialogue (it's too well written to ignore and often includes useful info) do the gathering and crafting quests given by Otto and Elta in Summer's Hollow when they activate, get a house as early as possible to start levelling gardening and ranching, try to keep your village skillls on a par with combat and most importantly HAVE FUN!

Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
US3 is probably the most active server, and in particular tends to have the largest number of younger, newer players, since it is the default for mobile.

The game is in constant development, and has had major revision in combat (Starfall) and crafting and gathering (Wellspring) in the relatively recent past. The game has changed a lot over the years, and I think some of the oldest players would say it is already "V and H 2" (or even 3).

My most important tips are always the same - READ the dialogue (it's too well written to ignore and often includes useful info) do the gathering and crafting quests given by Otto and Elta in Summer's Hollow when they activate, get a house as early as possible to start levelling gardening and ranching, try to keep your village skillls on a par with combat and most importantly HAVE FUN!
if you get through the dialogue but decide t backup you cant. BUT what you can do is jump out of the conversation with the quest giver and you can chat with them again, and they will start the conversation loop from the top all over again. costs you nothing and you gain so much

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
if you get through the dialogue but decide t backup you cant. BUT what you can do is jump out of the conversation with the quest giver and you can chat with them again, and they will start the conversation loop from the top all over again. costs you nothing and you gain so much
Jumping out of a conversation in the middle can cause issues with quest npcs that award multiple quests, though. A much better solution is to press the arrow that shows the whole dialogue (though I am not sure this works on mobile, on PC there is a down arrow at the bottom of the dialogue which shows the entire conversation).