Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
A really fun video :) I think it was not easy to pick top 12 places :ROFLMAO: What is next? Top 12 bounties?

What I missed is a little bit of music at the last place: the statues for our fallen heroes
Also the music at the Rebirth Temple was a little bit too loud for my liking, I could barely hear you talk.
And yes you did mess up a bit with numbers.

There should be a subforum where people can put this stuff:)

Reactions: William Hououin
  • Likex1
Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
A really fun video :) I think it was not easy to pick top 12 places :ROFLMAO: What is next? Top 12 bounties?

What I missed is a little bit of music at the last place: the statues for our fallen heroes
Also the music at the Rebirth Temple was a little bit too loud for my liking, I could barely hear you talk.
And yes you did mess up a bit with numbers.

Thanks for your constructive crictism ! :)
Noted for the music volume, and for the missing music in the last section, well, I wanted to really make a minute of silence. I was hesitant with this, maybe I went a little too hardcore ?

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Ah ok I understand the silence - maybe should have mentioned it - or did I miss that?

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
That is an excellent point!

I have renamed the Fan Friday subforum into Fan Content, where anyone can share anything fanmade with the community. Fan Friday still lives there as well and works exactly like it always has, but now you can also use that forum to put any fan content up in general. :)

LadyNirvana

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android
Where video in youtube for speedrun Heroic dungeon,,Hall Salvation,, gold rank (15min)???