Wiccan

Master Villager
Platform
iOS
Since the best gathering node are nearly impossible for a villager to go into in order to gather level 75&90 mats
Have a zone that has 75&90 nodes that only a villager who has two villager skills in the 90 to enter.
This way the adventures have there combat unsafe zones and pure villagers have there high level node.

Be equally fair to villagers and hero’s.

)0(

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Hum. As the villager and the hero is supposed to be the same person, the nodes are placed in areas where the hero is supposed to need the materials to craft the related gear. Meaning that it's fair to get the nodes in the area you will need those. At least I suppose.

Reactions: Arjuna
  • Likex1

Wiccan

Master Villager
Platform
iOS
Last edited
The game is Villagers and hero’s not villagers must be heros
If the dev say nope you have to be both then I will quit right then and there
But to force me to beg for or buy from an adventure when I could gather it myself if the zone wasnt made impossible for my adventuring level.

There are no zones that only crafters can enter but I’m forced my mainly villager to level up to 90 in order to craft is unfair to villagers and they should call it hero’s and the villagers they exploit.

Be fair to villagers

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Last edited
Exploitation is a word to handle carefully I believe.
I do precise, that what I will write is done with a smile and in a non-aggressive way.

Why do we have a garden and a ranch behind our house? For fleece, pelts, eggs, ham, plants, etc.
Why do we gather ore, timber, bugs, fish... ?
To get materials. Materials to craft. Crafting gear, drams, breakfast...

Why do we craft? To be prepared to go on the field.

That's why in my honest understanding of the game, the villager and the hero is the same person. Why also I gave you my previous answer.

Everyone can play the game how he/she wants and being only a villaher or a hero if he wants. Note that a hero that doesn't craft would be limited too.

Still, calling it unfair to have requested levels to be able to enter some areas is beyond my (personal) understanding of the game.

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Likex1
Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
But you can gather lvl 75 and 90 in villages. I am sure you have friends that can restock with naturals.

Wiccan

Master Villager
Platform
iOS
Having to take and or ask others is something I do not like to do.
It’s forcing me to beg for help even though I’m a maxed villager.

I want to work on my town craft for my town but I can’t craft what the town needs because you have to be an adventure.

I don’t want to be forced to beg or buy from adventures I would like to do for myself.
Why must we be forced to level adventure.
Why can’t we have a villager zone?

Jazz Mann

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
Vordigan, The Dark Archer
Platform
Android, PC
Wait! I don't have to be villager and hero. I can be villager OR hero! Now ya tells me. I have been plying all wrong.

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Hahax1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Having to take and or ask others is something I do not like to do.
It’s forcing me to beg for help even though I’m a maxed villager.

I want to work on my town craft for my town but I can’t craft what the town needs because you have to be an adventure.

I don’t want to be forced to beg or buy from adventures I would like to do for myself.
Why must we be forced to level adventure.
Why can’t we have a villager zone?
well, that is just how it works. Both ways, I might add.
A player who levels both their hero and their villager side, can provide for himself in both professions. A Villager who ignores his combat side will have to ask for help to gain the materials for the highest tier. By asking guildies or friends to restock the node or give them the materials needed.
A Hero who ignores his gather and craft (and ranching/gardening) side, will have to rely on villagers to get them the epic, enhanced to legendary gear, the lvl 90 gear, the runes that only come from crafted, pots and drams and pies. Everything, that only a leveled villager can make at your level.

It is called a balance. What is the point in offering both sides of the game when you can play an entire half of the game without ever thinking twice of the other half? Then what is the point of having a toon be both villager AND hero?
You can play the game as you want. Want to be villager? no probs, get ya magnif glass and get on grubbing. Rather be a hero? Here is your map and weapon. Wanna be both? Also cool, here, have this piece of rope, handy for climbing rocks, tying enemies to a tree AND securing your boars.
But if you do choose to play only one side, you'll have to find a way to make up for the missing half. A balance, or a complementing friend. Maybe just a tradebuddy, you help me get mats, I help you with gear.

Wiccan

Master Villager
Platform
iOS
Guess people who just want to craft and not have to beg are playing the wrong game.
You must be an adventure or rely on one.

I heard that the dev want to support both styles of play is incorrect.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Guess people who just want to craft and not have to beg are playing the wrong game.

no, I just keep both my levels up so I dont have to come here and whine about how I have to ask for someone to get my my matsies

Wiccan

Master Villager
Platform
iOS
Last edited
no, I just keep both my levels up so I dont have to come here and whine about how I have to ask for someone to get my my matsies
Hope youre post get the ban it deserves

Reactions: Zazie
  • Wowx1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Private joke, no harm to anyone : I'm putting my glasses on, @Ekimie
Why? Improving aim? Is that supposed to calm me down?
You think having the whole server trembling on their knees before you if you blow your nose is a joke?

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Improving aim, that's it. And you won't move, good girl. I'm stopping there, the rest is censored😘

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Since the best gathering node are nearly impossible for a villager to go into in order to gather level 75&90 mats
Have a zone that has 75&90 nodes that only a villager who has two villager skills in the 90 to enter.
This way the adventures have there combat unsafe zones and pure villagers have there high level node.

Be equally fair to villagers and hero’s.

)0(
I assume you are in a guild. One of the reasons for being in a guild or having friends in game isn't to beg for help but to help each other. I get what you mean by hating begging, really I do but the way the game works is to help each other. It is not begging but you do have to ask for help. If you don't want to adventure you ask for help to get higher level mats. If you don't want to craft you ask for help with gear. If they give access to high LVL mats without any combat they would have to "give" heroes high level gear without crafting. Heroes and villagers are treated equally. To expect the devs to make everything available for you is going against the point of the game in my humble opinion.

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC

I wouldn't consider it begging if you gather/craft stuff and then trade it to other players for stuff you need. Thereby instead of "begging" you are providing a service.

Reactions: Caly
  • Likex1

Wiccan

Master Villager
Platform
iOS
So why not have a zone?
Will it unbalance the game the horror of letting people gather there own and not have to rely on others as much.
Unless your an adventure getting rich selling to villagers who want things just as they are or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.